Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt counter
1 2 3 4
Support all the way. I have no idea where I am at in the exalt game.
Support all the way. I have no idea where I am at in the exalt game.
478Ynjw.png
[quote name="LadyRubystone" date=2015-02-19 08:16:59] @Aequorin, I think we should have the computer generate a 'Top 50' exalt list for each element and list it on the first page of the element forum once a week. This will encourage competition but also give kudos to the top 50 clans who exalted the most in that element. Plus put the individual amount of exalted dragons on the clan page, as others here suggest. More tracking is good, and so is offering more achievements. [/quote]
LadyRubystone wrote on 2015-02-19:
@Aequorin,

I think we should have the computer generate a 'Top 50' exalt list for each element and list it on the first page of the element forum once a week. This will encourage competition but also give kudos to the top 50 clans who exalted the most in that element.

Plus put the individual amount of exalted dragons on the clan page, as others here suggest. More tracking is good, and so is offering more achievements.
tumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
tumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png
Support!
Support!
Support.
Support.
I9uZ2ky.png
yes! support, that'd be great.
yes! support, that'd be great.
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
Support!

In general, I personally am not a big fan of exalting my dragons (I get too attached), but if there were a counter, I would be more likely to exalt them as I realized "Oh hey, if I exalt x more I'll be at y." I think it would encourage more exalting.
Support!

In general, I personally am not a big fan of exalting my dragons (I get too attached), but if there were a counter, I would be more likely to exalt them as I realized "Oh hey, if I exalt x more I'll be at y." I think it would encourage more exalting.
Sure. Maybe a levels exalted too, not just # of dragons?
Sure. Maybe a levels exalted too, not just # of dragons?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
support
support
1V5lI2H.png
Support I would love to know how many dragons I've exalted

We keep track of total treasure we've collected - why not dragons exalted?
Support I would love to know how many dragons I've exalted

We keep track of total treasure we've collected - why not dragons exalted?
Support! I am very curious to see how many dragons I have exalted
Support! I am very curious to see how many dragons I have exalted
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
1 2 3 4