Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ coli ] ability to rearrange stones
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Support!

So many of my dragons have Stones in different slots and it constantly trips me up...
Support!

So many of my dragons have Stones in different slots and it constantly trips me up...
omg yes please
omg yes please
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Support! Especially with the new key binding and it's defaults, this would help customize teams for ease of play and a better play experience over all!
Support! Especially with the new key binding and it's defaults, this would help customize teams for ease of play and a better play experience over all!
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
So much support for this. It would help a lot. Hope it's in the works for the coli-rehaul.
So much support for this. It would help a lot. Hope it's in the works for the coli-rehaul.
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
Support this immensely! It would stop driving me nuts then when they are out of whack.
Support this immensely! It would stop driving me nuts then when they are out of whack.
NWaVGQJ.png
I would also like this to be possible. After all, if you can Lock battle stones, you should be able to Unlock them too to rearrange them.
I would also like this to be possible. After all, if you can Lock battle stones, you should be able to Unlock them too to rearrange them.
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
Totally agree! I'm used to using stones in a certain order and would totally like to switch the placement of stones on my new 25s
Totally agree! I'm used to using stones in a certain order and would totally like to switch the placement of stones on my new 25s
yJMSLgh.pngoNZeeYr.gifyJMSLgh.png
Heavens to Betsy yes
Such a weird minor thing I would love
Heavens to Betsy yes
Such a weird minor thing I would love
Support! This speaks for it's self, it would be so helpful!!!
Support! This speaks for it's self, it would be so helpful!!!
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
Full support.
I've bought stoned level 25 dragons from other people before and every time the Eliminate seems to be in a different spot. It's something so trivial, but so annoying at the same time.
Also, the cost of stones such as Eliminate make replacing stones far to costly for something as small as changing the order of a dragons battlestones.
Full support.
I've bought stoned level 25 dragons from other people before and every time the Eliminate seems to be in a different spot. It's something so trivial, but so annoying at the same time.
Also, the cost of stones such as Eliminate make replacing stones far to costly for something as small as changing the order of a dragons battlestones.
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14