Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ coli ] ability to rearrange stones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
ive never really done any suggestion for any game but here goes ::

this is something minor ( more of my own preference ) but id like to be able to rearrange my dragon's battle stone's order ( those in the same rows ) perhaps ? c:

an example would to compare having dragons with eliminates at at the first slot of the second row as opposed to two having theirs at the first slot and the third at, say, the fourth slot ? if no one really understands im willing to provide images because i think im not making much sense.. ;_;

i know that theres the option of replacing stones but its just the order that somehow irks me, and if it involves ambushes then. you catch my drift x:

so yeaa thank you ! (:
ive never really done any suggestion for any game but here goes ::

this is something minor ( more of my own preference ) but id like to be able to rearrange my dragon's battle stone's order ( those in the same rows ) perhaps ? c:

an example would to compare having dragons with eliminates at at the first slot of the second row as opposed to two having theirs at the first slot and the third at, say, the fourth slot ? if no one really understands im willing to provide images because i think im not making much sense.. ;_;

i know that theres the option of replacing stones but its just the order that somehow irks me, and if it involves ambushes then. you catch my drift x:

so yeaa thank you ! (:
2a0j783.jpg
Support. My favorite coli team has their eliminates in different places and it bugs me, but not enough to drop new stones in.
Support. My favorite coli team has their eliminates in different places and it bugs me, but not enough to drop new stones in.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Support. It would save me money if I didn't have to play musical chairs with my battle stones by replacing them with "new" ones.
Support. It would save me money if I didn't have to play musical chairs with my battle stones by replacing them with "new" ones.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
YES PLEASE. ;__; I'd also like the ability to remove Stones (because it looks a bit silly to turn a cleric into a melee fighter but still have two Disciplines attached), but that's not as important. ^^;;
YES PLEASE. ;__; I'd also like the ability to remove Stones (because it looks a bit silly to turn a cleric into a melee fighter but still have two Disciplines attached), but that's not as important. ^^;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
This would be lovely - I've wasted a lot of money on my older Coli dragons in order to get their stones to line up with my new 'standard'. It's very annoying.
This would be lovely - I've wasted a lot of money on my older Coli dragons in order to get their stones to line up with my new 'standard'. It's very annoying.
Support, I think it's really annoying as well.
Support, I think it's really annoying as well.
I am +3 hours ahead of Flight Rising time!
E6nL5Eq.pngiAiI6jU.png
Yes!
Yes!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Support.
Support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="ceiswyn" date="2014-09-05 10:01:48"]Yes![/quote]
ceiswyn wrote on 2014-09-05 10:01:48:
Yes!
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Support!

It's such a little thing, but I'd really appreciate it!
Support!

It's such a little thing, but I'd really appreciate it!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14