Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Include ID of creator for accents/skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Supported~

I never plan to change my UN but it'd be nice to find other skin/accent creators this way. c:
Supported~

I never plan to change my UN but it'd be nice to find other skin/accent creators this way. c:
1aEvf03.png
Support
I may not be an artist of anykind but it would be extremely convientient to be able to search by lair ID
Support
I may not be an artist of anykind but it would be extremely convientient to be able to search by lair ID
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
Support! I don't ever plan on changing my username again so it doesn't really effect me, however it's understandable that it is a super pain only having the username on accents/skins.
Support! I don't ever plan on changing my username again so it doesn't really effect me, however it's understandable that it is a super pain only having the username on accents/skins.
LKzi7uW.png
Bump!
Bump!
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
I don't remember if I've supported this yet or not but I definitely support. :)
I don't remember if I've supported this yet or not but I definitely support. :)
I support this too!

And the Search By ID suggested by Rhea.

You know what else would be nice? ID numbers on our forum posts, maybe right below our names? Might be nice for reference later. :)
I support this too!

And the Search By ID suggested by Rhea.

You know what else would be nice? ID numbers on our forum posts, maybe right below our names? Might be nice for reference later. :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Easily visible user IDs would be nice, yes.
Easily visible user IDs would be nice, yes.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Definitely Support.

This also means a search option by player ID is needed too, as the current search only searches by username. I know it's easy to use the profile link url and change the ID number there if the ID is known, but not every player knows they can do that. If both can be added together that'd be even better!
Definitely Support.

This also means a search option by player ID is needed too, as the current search only searches by username. I know it's easy to use the profile link url and change the ID number there if the ID is known, but not every player knows they can do that. If both can be added together that'd be even better!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Support!
Support!
amPWH3j.png
I mean, for all you who say an ID search is necessary... just go to your profile and replace your ID with their ID. It would be handy to have one, but you can still search that way in the meantime ;3
I mean, for all you who say an ID search is necessary... just go to your profile and replace your ID with their ID. It would be handy to have one, but you can still search that way in the meantime ;3
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8