Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Piney's Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 487 488
I love Dusk Light!
I love Dusk Light!
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Piney That scribe accent is gorgeous! I don't suppose you would be willing to do a white version of it? I really want to get it for this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=471444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4715/471444_350.png[/img] [/url] But I don't think the black will show up properly.
@Piney
That scribe accent is gorgeous! I don't suppose you would be willing to do a white version of it?

I really want to get it for this dragon:

471444_350.png

But I don't think the black will show up properly.
@TheElvishDevil- I can make it in white. ^^ I'll work on it later today and if you like it then you can get a blueprint for me to use.

@Talicinx @skalja- Thank you! :3
@TheElvishDevil- I can make it in white. ^^ I'll work on it later today and if you like it then you can get a blueprint for me to use.

@Talicinx @skalja- Thank you! :3
@Piney boop! this is pixelpearlcatcher from tumblr! (insert comment about commenting)

I'll be back in a few days with a blueprint
@Piney boop! this is pixelpearlcatcher from tumblr! (insert comment about commenting)

I'll be back in a few days with a blueprint
She/Her | Nest Network 3.1
tumblr_pybnfwBdnT1yvnfzio2_r1_400.png
@Kalani- Ok! I'm not going to charge you anything for the skin besides the blueprint because I offered first. :P Although that means I'll probably throw it into my free premade skins section if that's ok with you. Which gender snapper did you want btw?
@Kalani- Ok! I'm not going to charge you anything for the skin besides the blueprint because I offered first. :P Although that means I'll probably throw it into my free premade skins section if that's ok with you. Which gender snapper did you want btw?
@Piney Oh! Haha thats fine with me! :) and I have no idea... which ever would work best. im thinking whichever one you can get a good saddle patch on. Its my favorite part of orca coloration.
@Piney Oh! Haha thats fine with me! :) and I have no idea... which ever would work best. im thinking whichever one you can get a good saddle patch on. Its my favorite part of orca coloration.
She/Her | Nest Network 3.1
tumblr_pybnfwBdnT1yvnfzio2_r1_400.png
@Kalani-

8prhPyV.png

Do you want anything changed? The eye color is a placeholder as the real skin will use the dragon's eye. If everything else looks fine though then all I need is a blueprint. :3
@Kalani-

8prhPyV.png

Do you want anything changed? The eye color is a placeholder as the real skin will use the dragon's eye. If everything else looks fine though then all I need is a blueprint. :3
Wow, these are gorgeous
Wow, these are gorgeous
Big evil logical meanieface
@Joram- Thank you. ^^
@Joram- Thank you. ^^
@Piney
Claude looks so gorgeous with his new accent, thank you very much again!

I have been curious, does it actually say anything? Or is it random letters/symbols?
@Piney
Claude looks so gorgeous with his new accent, thank you very much again!

I have been curious, does it actually say anything? Or is it random letters/symbols?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 487 488