Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | hemblo i have skins 2 sell/resell
1 2 3
@Macchi

Whoops, happened to be pinged twice on this thread. (I personally don't mind ^^) Nevertheless, are you willing to hold Red Summer for up to a week? I could throw in more gems in there for holding costs c:

@Macchi

Whoops, happened to be pinged twice on this thread. (I personally don't mind ^^) Nevertheless, are you willing to hold Red Summer for up to a week? I could throw in more gems in there for holding costs c:

vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties strange? I only have the one post. perhaps it's because I pinged a wrong list on accident;;

and I can do that! ^^
@Loyalties strange? I only have the one post. perhaps it's because I pinged a wrong list on accident;;

and I can do that! ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi Could you let me know if on a new dawn falls through? I can pay right away, willing to pay 1000g.
@Macchi Could you let me know if on a new dawn falls through? I can pay right away, willing to pay 1000g.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Macchi Hey :) I would love to get the Asterales, if it's still available :)
@Macchi Hey :) I would love to get the Asterales, if it's still available :)
@Grafkrabber do you mean red summer? on a new dawn is currently not on hold for anyone ;u;
@Grafkrabber do you mean red summer? on a new dawn is currently not on hold for anyone ;u;
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi No I mean on a new dawn. If the other person can't pay or doesn't want it anymore. :)
@Macchi No I mean on a new dawn. If the other person can't pay or doesn't want it anymore. :)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber no one else has claimed it ^^; if you would like, I can send a cr
@Grafkrabber no one else has claimed it ^^; if you would like, I can send a cr
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi Ooooh, sleepy ol' me confused it with the other one... Sorry about that. xD A CR would be lovely. a PA is fine too.
@Macchi Ooooh, sleepy ol' me confused it with the other one... Sorry about that. xD A CR would be lovely. a PA is fine too.
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Macchi okay, I am ready for my copy of galactic c: thank you so much for holding it!
@Macchi okay, I am ready for my copy of galactic c: thank you so much for holding it!
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
bomp
bomp
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
1 2 3