Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Looking for Inked Imperial V2
1 2

I stumbled across these skins (Inked Imperials) and absolutely fell in love with them! They remind me a lot of my precious childhood game: Okami and I need to make a dragon themed after it. If you have one you're willing to part with one or the other please dm/comment here! While I probably dont have enough treasure/gems to outright purchase it since Im guessing by its absence on the AH that its old and rare, Im willing to make genes, trade familiars, dragons, and other things alongside monetary payment of gems/treasure! Please help me! :)

I stumbled across these skins (Inked Imperials) and absolutely fell in love with them! They remind me a lot of my precious childhood game: Okami and I need to make a dragon themed after it. If you have one you're willing to part with one or the other please dm/comment here! While I probably dont have enough treasure/gems to outright purchase it since Im guessing by its absence on the AH that its old and rare, Im willing to make genes, trade familiars, dragons, and other things alongside monetary payment of gems/treasure! Please help me! :)
YQ9JSal.png
Bump
Bump
YQ9JSal.png
Bump
Bump
YQ9JSal.png
Bump
Bump
YQ9JSal.png
Bump
Bump
YQ9JSal.png
Bump
Bump
YQ9JSal.png
Bump
Bump
YQ9JSal.png
Bump [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
Bump
YQ9JSal.png
At this point, maybe any inked would do lol
At this point, maybe any inked would do lol
YQ9JSal.png
@Yutyrannical I made some Sumi-e style accents a while ago. I still have a copy for a female Imperial left, if you're interested. If not I wish you the best of luck finding a copy of Inked Imperial. :)

I ran out of copies for male Imperials unfortunately though.
@Yutyrannical I made some Sumi-e style accents a while ago. I still have a copy for a female Imperial left, if you're interested. If not I wish you the best of luck finding a copy of Inked Imperial. :)

I ran out of copies for male Imperials unfortunately though.
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
1 2