Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cyber Space - Skincent for F Imp
1 2 3
@Thrawn Thank you ! I'm glad you like it [emoji=coatl laughing]
@Thrawn Thank you ! I'm glad you like it
@Toriguel I think I need a little bit more time but I’ll send asap :)
@Toriguel I think I need a little bit more time but I’ll send asap :)
@Harmonywish No problem! Thanks for letting me know [emoji=coatl happy] Also, submitted the skin~
@Harmonywish No problem! Thanks for letting me know

Also, submitted the skin~
Bump~
Bump~
[quote name="Toriguel" date="2019-04-22 02:45:29" ] Bump~ [/quote]
Toriguel wrote on 2019-04-22 02:45:29:
Bump~
All the skins have been sent to people who already sent their payment! [emoji=coatl happy] ----------- @Harmonywish - I put your copy in a private auction, so you can grab it when you have enough gems [emoji=coatl happy] I'll keep it there for a week ! If you don't want it anymore, please let me know? :) @TheSockCrusader - didn't hear back from you, but if you're still interested by buying a copy of Cyber Space, I'm going to put it as a private auction for you too [emoji=coatl happy] Please let me know if you're not interested anymore ? -------------- I'll wait a few more days to see if more people want to sign for a 2nd round. If not, it won't be printed [emoji=coatl sad]
All the skins have been sent to people who already sent their payment!

@Harmonywish - I put your copy in a private auction, so you can grab it when you have enough gems I'll keep it there for a week ! If you don't want it anymore, please let me know? :)

@TheSockCrusader - didn't hear back from you, but if you're still interested by buying a copy of Cyber Space, I'm going to put it as a private auction for you too Please let me know if you're not interested anymore ?

I'll wait a few more days to see if more people want to sign for a 2nd round. If not, it won't be printed
1 2 3