Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Just realized that mine went a bit out of the dragon area, so I fixed it. [s]I didn't see the parts before, until now...[/s] Fixed version of accent and for judging (350x350): [img]https://i.imgur.com/IR1rZNX.png[/img] @Aequorin [i]Just in case if mine was selected.[/i]
Just realized that mine went a bit out of the dragon area, so I fixed it. I didn't see the parts before, until now...

Fixed version of accent and for judging (350x350):
IR1rZNX.png

@Aequorin
Just in case if mine was selected.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
In advance of Jamboree tomorrow, I just wanted to mention my favourites! All the luck to you guys, and I hope these make it through!

@arcaneidolriots - Tradewinds Scavenger; I still really like this design! If it doesn't make Jamboree, you should for sure enter it in the next familiar skin contest!
@RubieKanary - Little Friends; such a simple but lovely accent!
@Saerino - Spirit of the Wind; I love the detail in the wooshies!
@TinyGryphon - Painting's a Breeze; such a fun skincent! love the peek-through colours!
@Ravenhearst - Wind's Plume; the details in those feathers is absolutely lovely!
@meanling - Windcatcher; what great execution! I love the whole design
@corprus - Floating Islands; that is a great unique idea for an entry!
@Spassow - Grief in Spring; this is such a beautiful and soulful accent; please let me know if you end up printing it if it doesn't make it. <3
@Helianthe - [you didn't name it?]; loving the little details on each and every scale!
In advance of Jamboree tomorrow, I just wanted to mention my favourites! All the luck to you guys, and I hope these make it through!

@arcaneidolriots - Tradewinds Scavenger; I still really like this design! If it doesn't make Jamboree, you should for sure enter it in the next familiar skin contest!
@RubieKanary - Little Friends; such a simple but lovely accent!
@Saerino - Spirit of the Wind; I love the detail in the wooshies!
@TinyGryphon - Painting's a Breeze; such a fun skincent! love the peek-through colours!
@Ravenhearst - Wind's Plume; the details in those feathers is absolutely lovely!
@meanling - Windcatcher; what great execution! I love the whole design
@corprus - Floating Islands; that is a great unique idea for an entry!
@Spassow - Grief in Spring; this is such a beautiful and soulful accent; please let me know if you end up printing it if it doesn't make it. <3
@Helianthe - [you didn't name it?]; loving the little details on each and every scale!
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao Thank you [emoji=familiar heart] Wish you a nice MJ fes^^
@Cao

Thank you Wish you a nice MJ fes^^
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
@Cao, thank you! ^^ And funny story, Tradewinds Scavenger actually began life as an entry for the last familiar skin contest back in 2016. Sadly I wasn't able to finish it due to computer issues I had at the time, so I've been entering it into Mistral and Wavecrest for the past year hahah.
@Cao, thank you! ^^ And funny story, Tradewinds Scavenger actually began life as an entry for the last familiar skin contest back in 2016. Sadly I wasn't able to finish it due to computer issues I had at the time, so I've been entering it into Mistral and Wavecrest for the past year hahah.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Cao Thanks Moo <3 wish time didn't sneak up on me or I would have added more detail
@Cao Thanks Moo <3 wish time didn't sneak up on me or I would have added more detail
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/52fdf6358727f877bffee991e5747cb2/tumblr_pouxomO8ob1wfg358o1_1280.png[/img] [b]Just a comparison of the finished one and the last years one[/b].[/center]
tumblr_pouxomO8ob1wfg358o1_1280.png

Just a comparison of the finished one and the last years one.
tumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.gif
@Cao thank you ;o;
@Cao thank you ;o;
@BlackandTan

I am looking to print, but so far you are the only one interested.
@BlackandTan

I am looking to print, but so far you are the only one interested.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
Congrats to the winners!

I'll be fixing up on mine, but feel free to ping if you would like to have a copy.
Congrats to the winners!

I'll be fixing up on mine, but feel free to ping if you would like to have a copy.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
So many awesome submissions this year, we needed at least like fifty winners [emoji=familiar heart] @Winterspell @Raire Your entries looked great, shoot me a ping if you decide to print? @Axews Too bad Spiraling Air Balloon didn't win, would love a copy if you decide to print it! @corprus Floating Islands looks amazing, if you print it I absolutely want a copy :)
So many awesome submissions this year, we needed at least like fifty winners

@Winterspell @Raire Your entries looked great, shoot me a ping if you decide to print?

@Axews Too bad Spiraling Air Balloon didn't win, would love a copy if you decide to print it!

@corprus Floating Islands looks amazing, if you print it I absolutely want a copy :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23