Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@razrroth
That's really interesting! I'll take note of it when I make new accents and skins next time.
@razrroth
That's really interesting! I'll take note of it when I make new accents and skins next time.
@wildguppy

Psst your skin looks really good!! I would love to use it! :o

However, it appears that you removed the clipping lineart + shading layers, and in order for your skin to be legible, it needs to have those overlapping on top! I hope you see this in time ;v; good luck!
@wildguppy

Psst your skin looks really good!! I would love to use it! :o

However, it appears that you removed the clipping lineart + shading layers, and in order for your skin to be legible, it needs to have those overlapping on top! I hope you see this in time ;v; good luck!
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@HerCosmosComplex
You'll never know when people will like something, especially if it's a submission.
@HerCosmosComplex
You'll never know when people will like something, especially if it's a submission.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Bluwiikoon
i absolutely love Ancient Weatherfront!!! please please please ping me if it doesn't win and you decide to print :)
@Bluwiikoon
i absolutely love Ancient Weatherfront!!! please please please ping me if it doesn't win and you decide to print :)
qPHFGW5.png
@Scryzee Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart] (sorry for the late response!)
@Scryzee

Thank you so much! (sorry for the late response!)
Finally posted mine... (but it's still incomplete...) [emoji=coatl sleepy]
Finally posted mine... (but it's still incomplete...)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
nevermind
nevermind
I forgot the deadline and rush my design in 3hour.... There's still many place I can make them more complete, but it would cost lots of time.

Next time I'll do better hummmm although this is my first time attend this event.
I forgot the deadline and rush my design in 3hour.... There's still many place I can make them more complete, but it would cost lots of time.

Next time I'll do better hummmm although this is my first time attend this event.
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Ahhh so many amazing entries! I also entered but wow I have some hecka good competition here lol! Good luck everyone! ♥
Ahhh so many amazing entries! I also entered but wow I have some hecka good competition here lol! Good luck everyone! ♥
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
Just barely got my new entry done in time! Gonna retire the old one and do a version without the belly on Spring Serpent next year. Really proud of my work this time! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389003048460222465/558540170312548357/spring_serpent_large.png[/img]
Just barely got my new entry done in time!
Gonna retire the old one and do a version without the belly on Spring Serpent next year.
Really proud of my work this time!
spring_serpent_large.png
artshoplogo.jpg
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23