Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {wnt} sdf butterflies, silks || 04/22
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 156 157
@Succulents Can I get a slot for both please?
@Succulents Can I get a slot for both please?
@Harmonywish
Yes! Feel free to send payment now. c:
@Harmonywish
Yes! Feel free to send payment now. c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents

Sorry for the late response but, do you mind if I delay payment a bit? Funds are a bit tight ;n;
@Succulents

Sorry for the late response but, do you mind if I delay payment a bit? Funds are a bit tight ;n;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
Yeah, that's cool! I've already submitted them so I can just toss you PAs when they get here, if you'd prefer? c:
@Kunikida
Yeah, that's cool! I've already submitted them so I can just toss you PAs when they get here, if you'd prefer? c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
up
up
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents I'd love a slot for arbor and ramus if they're still available please [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Succulents I'd love a slot for arbor and ramus if they're still available please
@LucidDreams
Yep! Feel free to send payment!
@LucidDreams
Yep! Feel free to send payment!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Sorry for so many pings lately! ;D;
I've just opened my customs with updated details and pricing. I currently have two IRL $ slots open, and one gem slot! See this post for details.

@featherworld @Farvel @ottoman @epher @elfmoss
Sorry for so many pings lately! ;D;
I've just opened my customs with updated details and pricing. I currently have two IRL $ slots open, and one gem slot! See this post for details.

@featherworld @Farvel @ottoman @epher @elfmoss
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents

aaaaaAAAAAAAA I currently don't own any WC but MAN AM I PREPARED NOW.

I'd really like to get in on the NB accent so, so bad. Got my gems all here ready for the taking. ;o;
@Succulents

aaaaaAAAAAAAA I currently don't own any WC but MAN AM I PREPARED NOW.

I'd really like to get in on the NB accent so, so bad. Got my gems all here ready for the taking. ;o;
bicatcher.png
@princeofseaglass
So sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately my last copy of the NB accent sold on the AH, and I'm not sure I want to print another round as interest has pretty much dwindled and I'd be paying for the other 9 copies out of my own pocket. ;--;
I can do a 1-print (1kg or provide your own single blueprint) for you if you really want it though?
@princeofseaglass
So sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately my last copy of the NB accent sold on the AH, and I'm not sure I want to print another round as interest has pretty much dwindled and I'd be paying for the other 9 copies out of my own pocket. ;--;
I can do a 1-print (1kg or provide your own single blueprint) for you if you really want it though?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 156 157