Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | Kaldwin's Workshop | Veilspun skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Kaldwin

Thank you for adding me for two as I asked, but may I only be put down for one slot please? I don't think I'll have the funds soon for two and don't want to hold up anything.
@Kaldwin

Thank you for adding me for two as I asked, but may I only be put down for one slot please? I don't think I'll have the funds soon for two and don't want to hold up anything.
@Gaston Can do!c:
@Gaston Can do!c:

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Hey guys! I haven't filled all the slots yet for Permafrost Prince but I'm going to go ahead and just print the first run if you'd send me the 400g now :)

as a note to others, non preordered copies will go up by 50g

@WhisperSpirit
@Scarletskyz
@Gaston
@Sneer
Hey guys! I haven't filled all the slots yet for Permafrost Prince but I'm going to go ahead and just print the first run if you'd send me the 400g now :)

as a note to others, non preordered copies will go up by 50g

@WhisperSpirit
@Scarletskyz
@Gaston
@Sneer

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
@Kaldwin

Sending my payment now ^^
@Kaldwin

Sending my payment now ^^
@Kaldwin I'll send my payment now :D
@Kaldwin I'll send my payment now :D
fire_love.gifgold_bow.gifocean_scarf.gifgalaxy_flowers.gifsnow_sword.gif
[center]close up: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cb7417139a9e41faef93ee3f55f40d7c/tumblr_pjrgdv17hI1w4tudko2_640.png[/img] Skincent: Desolate Dawn Price: 800 G Retires on Jan 10th A night version might be made too.[/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2fc64293975842ffbb6bbdc06496805/tumblr_pjrgdv17hI1w4tudko4_r1_400.png[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, pink, wings, gore, bones/skeleton, angels[/center][br][br] pings snipped
close up:
tumblr_pjrgdv17hI1w4tudko2_640.png

Skincent: Desolate Dawn
Price: 800 G

Retires on Jan 10th
A night version might be made too.

tumblr_pjrgdv17hI1w4tudko4_r1_400.png
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, pink, wings, gore, bones/skeleton, angels

pings snipped

> Skin Shop

she/her
It is beautiful, to bad I can't afford it
It is beautiful, to bad I can't afford it
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Kaldwin
Goodness, that's a lovely piece! Could I perhaps be pinged for recolors/the night version, if you ever do make it?
@Kaldwin
Goodness, that's a lovely piece! Could I perhaps be pinged for recolors/the night version, if you ever do make it?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Kaldwin

Can I please have a slot for Desolate Dawn? :> And be pinged if you make a night version!
@Kaldwin

Can I please have a slot for Desolate Dawn? :> And be pinged if you make a night version!
@Kaldwin
May I have a gem slot for Desolate Dawn? Thanks!
@Kaldwin
May I have a gem slot for Desolate Dawn? Thanks!
odJgrAd.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18