Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Rotrock Evolution Accent!
1 2
Here is my entry to the RoR. My entry. I call it Rotrock Evolution. The Plaguelands are the manifestation of Survival of the Fittest, and this Snapper has evolved extra horns, spikes and armor to protect her. On Base: [img]https://i.imgur.com/7TmTb3n.png[/img] On a Scry: [img]https://i.imgur.com/2sO4nkw.png[/img] Is anyone interested? If you are please send me a one way CR for 350g. I won't accept anything until I've gotten enough to print! Lets do this! 1. Me! -Paid 2. TheBluestJay 3. Antigen -paid! 4. Mangusto - paid! 5. andersbegabt - PAID! 6. Sibiohan -PAID 7. 8. 9. 10.
Here is my entry to the RoR.

My entry.
I call it Rotrock Evolution.
The Plaguelands are the manifestation of Survival of the Fittest, and this Snapper has evolved extra horns, spikes and armor to protect her.

On Base:
7TmTb3n.png

On a Scry:
2sO4nkw.png

Is anyone interested?

If you are please send me a one way CR for 350g.
I won't accept anything until I've gotten enough to print!

Lets do this!
1. Me! -Paid
2. TheBluestJay
3. Antigen -paid!
4. Mangusto - paid!
5. andersbegabt - PAID!
6. Sibiohan -PAID
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam I'd like a slot!
@Balam I'd like a slot!
CS0nkUR.png
@Balam

I need this. Slot please.
@Balam

I need this. Slot please.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Wow I feel really great! Thanks guys!
Wow I feel really great! Thanks guys!
UZVTEBc.png
Up up! Anyone else want a bad-*** Snapper?? We can do this!!
Up up! Anyone else want a bad-*** Snapper?? We can do this!!
UZVTEBc.png
Pinging the GASP list, my apologies if I pinged you in error.
ping list was here.
Pinging the GASP list, my apologies if I pinged you in error.
ping list was here.
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam: I take a slot, payment sended.
@Balam: I take a slot, payment sended.
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt Thank you!!
@andersbegabt Thank you!!
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam

Hey! GASP mod here.

When you use the GASP pinglist please read the rules. Always leave the keywords, as well as the link back to GASP. Please also be sure to include a preview of the skin/accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings.
@Balam

Hey! GASP mod here.

When you use the GASP pinglist please read the rules. Always leave the keywords, as well as the link back to GASP. Please also be sure to include a preview of the skin/accent you're pinging for in the post with the pings.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Oh damn, I deleted too much, I’ll get it added back up on that post. Fml. Sorry!
@Tiriea

Oh damn, I deleted too much, I’ll get it added back up on that post. Fml. Sorry!
UZVTEBc.png
1 2