Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | moved
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Here's my guy in FREQ.CRUSH. Still playing around with what apparel to give him, since the apparel he had on before was based on his previous accent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40154383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401544/40154383_350.png[/img] [/url]
Here's my guy in FREQ.CRUSH. Still playing around with what apparel to give him, since the apparel he had on before was based on his previous accent.

40154383_350.png
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
@Kimmeh yes, everything is set up! i forgot to mark you down, sorry about that!

@solaritude he's looking stellar!! love him!
@Kimmeh yes, everything is set up! i forgot to mark you down, sorry about that!

@solaritude he's looking stellar!! love him!
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@cpm Your shop is exactly my aesthetic omg. Would you be willing to add me to your pinglist?? :0
@cpm Your shop is exactly my aesthetic omg. Would you be willing to add me to your pinglist?? :0
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@dinguschi thank you!! you can add yourself in the spreadsheet here! C:
@dinguschi thank you!! you can add yourself in the spreadsheet here! C:
You requested to see what I do with my copy of FREQ.CRUSH. Well here he is in his eventual outfit! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53812203][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=168508&skin=31650&apparel=6059,27204,30821,19710,25795,25792,30826,25796,30848,25797,25793&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
You requested to see what I do with my copy of FREQ.CRUSH. Well here he is in his eventual outfit!
scry?sdid=168508&skin=31650&apparel=6059,27204,30821,19710,25795,25792,30826,25796,30848,25797,25793&xt=dressing.png
rx9OvHg.gif
@Shpee hell yeah, he looks so good!!! ty for showing me!
@Shpee hell yeah, he looks so good!!! ty for showing me!
general: @Keyina @Abderus @Duskofdawn12 @evilwave @scarletskyz @2towels @Farvel @inn @elfmoss @heavylobster @Beheaded @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @TextbookHumor @lovebite @RileythePlagueDr @ShadedRaven @Crumpet @blutgang @KattsTheName @LehLora @hyuukiru @Cheryy @NowViewing @Mangusto @TheGodOfStories @Ikunoche @russmond @Jinoga @FlyingScales @ModestMouse @KyuuBird @SteampunkLlama @sleepytroll @Glykon @Aviose @puppicino @BurntLeafyToast @Ankhiale86 @UnhappyJoker @NYC @Betameta @Neraida @pixiejen @TheRedDragon13 @Lyka @kragar @Starsoul @TwistedEerie @epher @Braixen @chatoyant @casdeth @Gross @Autumnus @Turnaboutkid @yip @Kelpoyo @kijauni @EmotionalTree @Kimmeh @Tserin @lemecrazy

hey yall, i apologize for the ping first of all! wanted to let you know i'm finally comfortable doing customs after a few people approached me recently; a pinglist for when they open is on the spreadsheet now & i've also made an info section for them in the rules post. if you were interested in commissioning me you now have an option to, soonish hopefully!

* why RLC only? i am pretty broke at the moment and i have expenses flying left and right, so i'd like to get some extra cash this way. hopefully issues will be gone soon!

FRC options might be available in the future, if they are i will let you know when i ping the custom list for opening again. if you can't spend RLC right now that's okay, it's worth being on the pinglist anyways i think!

thank you so much and i hope you have a wonderful day/night. <3
general: @Keyina @Abderus @Duskofdawn12 @evilwave @scarletskyz @2towels @Farvel @inn @elfmoss @heavylobster @Beheaded @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @TextbookHumor @lovebite @RileythePlagueDr @ShadedRaven @Crumpet @blutgang @KattsTheName @LehLora @hyuukiru @Cheryy @NowViewing @Mangusto @TheGodOfStories @Ikunoche @russmond @Jinoga @FlyingScales @ModestMouse @KyuuBird @SteampunkLlama @sleepytroll @Glykon @Aviose @puppicino @BurntLeafyToast @Ankhiale86 @UnhappyJoker @NYC @Betameta @Neraida @pixiejen @TheRedDragon13 @Lyka @kragar @Starsoul @TwistedEerie @epher @Braixen @chatoyant @casdeth @Gross @Autumnus @Turnaboutkid @yip @Kelpoyo @kijauni @EmotionalTree @Kimmeh @Tserin @lemecrazy

hey yall, i apologize for the ping first of all! wanted to let you know i'm finally comfortable doing customs after a few people approached me recently; a pinglist for when they open is on the spreadsheet now & i've also made an info section for them in the rules post. if you were interested in commissioning me you now have an option to, soonish hopefully!

* why RLC only? i am pretty broke at the moment and i have expenses flying left and right, so i'd like to get some extra cash this way. hopefully issues will be gone soon!

FRC options might be available in the future, if they are i will let you know when i ping the custom list for opening again. if you can't spend RLC right now that's okay, it's worth being on the pinglist anyways i think!

thank you so much and i hope you have a wonderful day/night. <3
I'd be interested in having a custom done if you have slots?
I'd be interested in having a custom done if you have slots?
PEnIA1u.png
@kveikur may I buy a copy of Ether, if one is available?
@kveikur may I buy a copy of Ether, if one is available?
Aether_Hermit.png
Rhys || he/him || 19 || FR time +3
Professional Crab Appreciator
Wishlist || Projects
@Elextra currently they're all full, sorry! do add yourself to the customs pinglist though, i'll be notifying y'all when customs are open C:

@Databuffer sorry, i don't have any copies left! feel free to add yourself onto the reprint pinglist though!
@Elextra currently they're all full, sorry! do add yourself to the customs pinglist though, i'll be notifying y'all when customs are open C:

@Databuffer sorry, i don't have any copies left! feel free to add yourself onto the reprint pinglist though!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74