Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Apple's body paints! M/F mirrors
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I'm now fresh out of the mirror female skin but have just sent off another blueprint order for it. I've 1 left of the mirror male version that was hiding on one of my dragons too, lucky!
I'm now fresh out of the mirror female skin but have just sent off another blueprint order for it. I've 1 left of the mirror male version that was hiding on one of my dragons too, lucky!
@Applethief
Can I please have that last male mirror accent? It's going to look splendid on Ash!
@Applethief
Can I please have that last male mirror accent? It's going to look splendid on Ash!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis Yes you can! I'll set you up a CR (:
@Voronwis Yes you can! I'll set you up a CR (:
@Applethief
Yes please and thank you:-)
@Applethief
Yes please and thank you:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Applethief, could I be added to your pinglist for female mirrors, please?
@Applethief, could I be added to your pinglist for female mirrors, please?

capra
she / her
mirrors always
biolocke

meraiolprance.gif
@capramoon Yep no problem!
@capramoon Yep no problem!
@Applethief I lost track of time ::v I can send the 500g now but im not sure you have anymore
@Applethief I lost track of time ::v I can send the 500g now but im not sure you have anymore
boxparts.gif
@Applethief I have the gems for the Scare Tactics for female mirrors. Would you let me know when one becomes available? I could go ahead and set up a trade to wait, if you want. :)
@Applethief I have the gems for the Scare Tactics for female mirrors. Would you let me know when one becomes available? I could go ahead and set up a trade to wait, if you want. :)
@Applethief I absolutely LOVE how Scare Tactics looks on this girl of mine!!!! thank you again~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=599146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5992/599146_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Applethief

I absolutely LOVE how Scare Tactics looks on this girl of mine!!!! thank you again~

599146_350.png
whalesbone.png
@Applethief

I would absolutely love a copy of the male accent, whenever you reprint it. Is there a pinglist?
@Applethief

I would absolutely love a copy of the male accent, whenever you reprint it. Is there a pinglist?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11