Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Apple's body paints! M/F mirrors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@daintyboots @MollyMerula Neat, I've put you both down! I'll ping you when I receive them!
@daintyboots @MollyMerula Neat, I've put you both down! I'll ping you when I receive them!
@Applethief
I would be interested in the Male Mirror accent!
@Applethief
I would be interested in the Male Mirror accent!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Neat! I'll put you down for it!
@Takora Neat! I'll put you down for it!
@Applethief *THROWS MYSELF AT YOU* COPY FOR THE MALE VERSION PLEASE
@Applethief *THROWS MYSELF AT YOU* COPY FOR THE MALE VERSION PLEASE
boxparts.gif
@Applethief

I am interested in Frightful Sight!!
@Applethief

I am interested in Frightful Sight!!
sig_bal_2_by_alces_alces-dcbd33e.png
@boxparts @DeadWapiti Awesome!!
@boxparts @DeadWapiti Awesome!!
@JollyRoger @aecasia @daintyboots @MollyMerula
I've got 10 Scare Tactics accents! If you wanna set up trades they are ready to go (:
@JollyRoger @aecasia @daintyboots @MollyMerula
I've got 10 Scare Tactics accents! If you wanna set up trades they are ready to go (:
@Applethief
Do you still have copies for the female mirror? I'd love one! And put me down for the male too. Thanks!
@Applethief
Do you still have copies for the female mirror? I'd love one! And put me down for the male too. Thanks!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 I do! You can send me a trade when you're ready for that one, and I'll stick you down for the male one as well! :D
@hat17 I do! You can send me a trade when you're ready for that one, and I'll stick you down for the male one as well! :D
Here's a lil WIP as well! I'm still balancing the colours, it currently works really well on dark colours but not so well on bright hues, and I love me a pastel ridgeback so that's no good. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/89c10840369248df257a5c0ec3d9e068/tumblr_pcgumkfKHn1xbq3iwo1_1280.png[/img]
Here's a lil WIP as well! I'm still balancing the colours, it currently works really well on dark colours but not so well on bright hues, and I love me a pastel ridgeback so that's no good.

tumblr_pcgumkfKHn1xbq3iwo1_1280.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11