Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34
@Shaire
Thanks for your comment, I'm glad to see feedback!
@Shaire
Thanks for your comment, I'm glad to see feedback!
firecherchocolatetoxflaxenublightcom.1528717022.gif
@jorts yeah, PNG image looks OK in submissions post now, just FYI
@jorts yeah, PNG image looks OK in submissions post now, just FYI
8i94mlw.png
uuh thanks? @ ~ @;;
uuh thanks? @ ~ @;;
@Judithan @jorts @a27594111 @Lizzi @Rusavia @Snapdragoon
Your work is very pleasing to the eye, I hope they will be among the winners.

In general, there are a lot of beautiful arts. I'm not very long ago on this site, but very happy to be among so many beautiful things. Thank you all!
@Judithan @jorts @a27594111 @Lizzi @Rusavia @Snapdragoon
Your work is very pleasing to the eye, I hope they will be among the winners.

In general, there are a lot of beautiful arts. I'm not very long ago on this site, but very happy to be among so many beautiful things. Thank you all!
firecherchocolatetoxflaxenublightcom.1528717022.gif
@Seegura

Thank you so much!! And "...very happy to be among so many beautiful things" is such a nice way to state one of the best things about Flight Rising - both the official art and the user-made content is all so amazing.
@Seegura

Thank you so much!! And "...very happy to be among so many beautiful things" is such a nice way to state one of the best things about Flight Rising - both the official art and the user-made content is all so amazing.
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
@Seegura @Techmox

Thank you so much for liking my skin! I'm extremely happy with the reception it has gotten, and I can't wait to try and do more skins in the future!
@Seegura @Techmox

Thank you so much for liking my skin! I'm extremely happy with the reception it has gotten, and I can't wait to try and do more skins in the future!
tastefulmarketing.gif
@wildtalon8 @shaire thanks so much!
@wildtalon8 @shaire thanks so much!
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
I updated my entry, let me know if there's anything I can improve on or just general feedback!
I updated my entry, let me know if there's anything I can improve on or just general feedback!
I added an accent to my post... I've never done a skin or accent before, so I really want some thoughts on them...
I added an accent to my post... I've never done a skin or accent before, so I really want some thoughts on them...
Everything looks awesome, good luck to everyone that has submitted so far!
Everything looks awesome, good luck to everyone that has submitted so far!
xQm7rCM.jpg
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34