Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PREORDER! Bogger Reef, New accent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Auries
Why am i not on that interest list right on top you KNOW i want this :D :D
@Auries
Why am i not on that interest list right on top you KNOW i want this :D :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Ilimati ok ok ok ill add you to the TOP! :D
@Ilimati ok ok ok ill add you to the TOP! :D
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
ii
ii
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
I'm interested in a copy! :)
@Auries
I'm interested in a copy! :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Boops
Boops
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Count me interested! I'd love a ping if/when you print this. :D
Count me interested! I'd love a ping if/when you print this. :D
qFCn0sw.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.pngKGIsXfL.png
[center] @Ilimati @Cytotoxic @Baelistair @JD1620 (cost depending) @Taiyou @Cascarones @Ambriche @Bluedragon @Cheshly @Illuminary @OverlordFreya @Soupy @HuntressWizard So guys I'm gonna run at least one print of this guy, do you think I should make a series of these for other breeds? or would you like different water themed accents to pop up? either wayy... [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zzd2LCA.png[/img] [b]Bogger Reef[/b] (Accent Coverage) 550 Gems! 1. Bluedragon 2. Taiyou 3. Ilimati 4. JD1620 5. -- 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. RESERVED. [b]some important information[/b] Every order before #5 will have to be Gems, after that I can offer you a slot for Treasure at 1:1000. PLEASE reserve your slot on this thread, If the spaces go QUICK i will run the preorders again. SEND YOUR GEMS when I say so! (when the 5th person has preordered) I can then print it and send them to you when I receive them! [b]some questions to you![/b] So.. Should I make a *new* accent shop based on the water theme? Should I make a series of these designs for different dragons, if so, which?
@Ilimati
@Cytotoxic
@Baelistair
@JD1620 (cost depending)
@Taiyou
@Cascarones
@Ambriche
@Bluedragon
@Cheshly
@Illuminary
@OverlordFreya
@Soupy
@HuntressWizard

So guys I'm gonna run at least one print of this guy, do you think I should make a series of these for other breeds? or would you like different water themed accents to pop up? either wayy...
zzd2LCA.png
Bogger Reef
(Accent Coverage)

550 Gems!
1. Bluedragon
2. Taiyou
3. Ilimati
4. JD1620
--
10. RESERVED.

some important information

Every order before #5 will have to be Gems, after that I can offer you a slot for Treasure at 1:1000.

PLEASE reserve your slot on this thread, If the spaces go QUICK i will run the preorders again.

SEND YOUR GEMS when I say so! (when the 5th person has preordered) I can then print it and send them to you when I receive them!

some questions to you!
So.. Should I make a *new* accent shop based on the water theme?

Should I make a series of these designs for different dragons, if so, which?
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

put me down for a slot please!
@Auries

put me down for a slot please!
35326_s.gif
@Auries

slot please! and i would love a series for other breeds, personally :D i would also love more water-themed shops too! a lot of nice water UMAs are older ones that are retired and harder to obtain if you didn't get them when they were created. so new water UMAs would be great to counter that!
@Auries

slot please! and i would love a series for other breeds, personally :D i would also love more water-themed shops too! a lot of nice water UMAs are older ones that are retired and harder to obtain if you didn't get them when they were created. so new water UMAs would be great to counter that!
ycSiwsB.png
@Taiyou Thank you so much for answering those questions, I have added you to the list.

I did once have a shop which was kinda water themed, It seems that is the only theme I can do.. It will probably take a while but I think I'll have to set up something new.

Thanks again! :)
@Taiyou Thank you so much for answering those questions, I have added you to the list.

I did once have a shop which was kinda water themed, It seems that is the only theme I can do.. It will probably take a while but I think I'll have to set up something new.

Thanks again! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7