Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2018 Skin Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@ViperaUnion Small little complaint about your accent submission, you put a Discus in a saltwater environment. You may wanna switch the fish since Discus are a freshwater tropical, not a saltwater tropical.

Sorry it's just gonna bug the heck outta me.
@ViperaUnion Small little complaint about your accent submission, you put a Discus in a saltwater environment. You may wanna switch the fish since Discus are a freshwater tropical, not a saltwater tropical.

Sorry it's just gonna bug the heck outta me.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@TyrianCallows

Unfortunately, I have gone too far on the accent to redo anything in it without starting over completely from scratch. It takes a lot of time to do accents with environments or objects, so I can't guarantee I can make a new one.
@TyrianCallows

Unfortunately, I have gone too far on the accent to redo anything in it without starting over completely from scratch. It takes a lot of time to do accents with environments or objects, so I can't guarantee I can make a new one.
FfsFHyt.png
@shroudrat I have to tell you that tundra face is the sweetest, purest, most blessed face I have ever seen and I just want to reach out and kiss it so much. Just cover it in love. I hope you win so badly, if you don't please ping me if you decide to print it.
@shroudrat I have to tell you that tundra face is the sweetest, purest, most blessed face I have ever seen and I just want to reach out and kiss it so much. Just cover it in love. I hope you win so badly, if you don't please ping me if you decide to print it.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@bluedragon HOLY MOLY WHAT IS THIS BEAUTY I MUST HAVE IT!

@arcaneidolriots YES YES YES YES YES I loveee the colors

@talatari why must your skin entries all be so perfect ToT you must have won at least 3 right? Can I be put on a pinglist if you ever print it again (in the case that it doesn't win?)
@bluedragon HOLY MOLY WHAT IS THIS BEAUTY I MUST HAVE IT!

@arcaneidolriots YES YES YES YES YES I loveee the colors

@talatari why must your skin entries all be so perfect ToT you must have won at least 3 right? Can I be put on a pinglist if you ever print it again (in the case that it doesn't win?)
@TalaTari

Such gorgeous artwork asdfghjkl; <3 I love it!
@TalaTari

Such gorgeous artwork asdfghjkl; <3 I love it!
@Bluedragon @TalaTari @Vovina @Cyabella @Fizzyfriend

It's only the first 3 pages and I'm already seeings such beauty~~ Your submissions are gorgeous guys! I really hope they all make it!
@Bluedragon @TalaTari @Vovina @Cyabella @Fizzyfriend

It's only the first 3 pages and I'm already seeings such beauty~~ Your submissions are gorgeous guys! I really hope they all make it!
OMG they're all so beautiful I am so stoked I cannot wait.
OMG they're all so beautiful I am so stoked I cannot wait.
duHgkuH.png
I'm screaming right now. All of the entries are so GOOD!
I'm screaming right now. All of the entries are so GOOD!
Waystone1.gif
All the submissions look amazing! Good job everyone!
All the submissions look amazing! Good job everyone!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@OwnedByCats You just made my day! I will definitely let you know if I end up printing it on my own.
@OwnedByCats You just made my day! I will definitely let you know if I end up printing it on my own.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30