Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2018 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Starwolfs
Aw thank you, I really wanted to give the feathers a sparkly surface water feel. ^^
@Starwolfs
Aw thank you, I really wanted to give the feathers a sparkly surface water feel. ^^
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
@Pesticide, thank you! ^^ I'm actually quite please that I managed to get the colours to work!

I was actually inspired by the Tradewinds Gull familiar itself—since I first made this accent for the 2016 Coli skin contest, but couldn't finish it in time because severe computer issues—but the item drop from the Gull is nicer for display purposes. :P
@Pesticide, thank you! ^^ I'm actually quite please that I managed to get the colours to work!

I was actually inspired by the Tradewinds Gull familiar itself—since I first made this accent for the 2016 Coli skin contest, but couldn't finish it in time because severe computer issues—but the item drop from the Gull is nicer for display purposes. :P
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Oricole
Looked plenty light enough on my laptop. Either way, there's nothin' I can do about it now.
@Oricole
Looked plenty light enough on my laptop. Either way, there's nothin' I can do about it now.
I hoard ophiotaurs and geodes. No, I don't know why either.
@Undel and whoever else,

I would like to put in humble request for there to be at least ONE snapper skin. There hasn't been one since 2015 for the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and I am a Water Flight Member with a love of snappers. I would love to adorn them in a Sea of a Thousand Currents inspired skin.
@Undel and whoever else,

I would like to put in humble request for there to be at least ONE snapper skin. There hasn't been one since 2015 for the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and I am a Water Flight Member with a love of snappers. I would love to adorn them in a Sea of a Thousand Currents inspired skin.
KCXtyPY.png
@Pesticide Thank you for the kind shoutout :D
@Pesticide Thank you for the kind shoutout :D
@TinyGryphon

I really love your skin! I love how you made the the original dragons colors part of the dolphins and aaaa its just so great!
@TinyGryphon

I really love your skin! I love how you made the the original dragons colors part of the dolphins and aaaa its just so great!
Well, I ran out of steam this evening to work on my second entry and finish it. Here's the current (hehe) half finished state of it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xNJKTkv.png[/img] And without lines since they and the shadows haven't been tinted yet. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tvUllIC.png[/img] I'll prob try to complete it in the next few days and do an interest check during Saturnalia. Dunno, I'm really new to this stuff, but I'm open to suggestions! I'll need to start drawing earlier for the next holiday I guess!
Well, I ran out of steam this evening to work on my second entry and finish it. Here's the current (hehe) half finished state of it.
xNJKTkv.png
And without lines since they and the shadows haven't been tinted yet.
tvUllIC.png

I'll prob try to complete it in the next few days and do an interest check during Saturnalia. Dunno, I'm really new to this stuff, but I'm open to suggestions! I'll need to start drawing earlier for the next holiday I guess!
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
@Pesticide thank you ; v ;
@Pesticide thank you ; v ;
So many good last minute entries!!

@Wise
I love yours! It has that great sunken/lost aesthetic! Would love a ping/slot if it doesn't win.
So many good last minute entries!!

@Wise
I love yours! It has that great sunken/lost aesthetic! Would love a ping/slot if it doesn't win.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Pesticide
Hi Pest!I'm still praying I could win!(lol)
I'm too busy in my real world I don't know whether I could open my accent shop again.I'm sure I will ping you at first time when I print this =D
@Pesticide
Hi Pest!I'm still praying I could win!(lol)
I'm too busy in my real world I don't know whether I could open my accent shop again.I'm sure I will ping you at first time when I print this =D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30