Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lately's Learning Librairy
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
@HighFives Yes I do! Here they are.

@Touhou Yes I do! Here they are. I've added you to my general pinglist.
@HighFives Yes I do! Here they are.

@Touhou Yes I do! Here they are. I've added you to my general pinglist.
@silverlately are you on mobile/Android or computer/Microsoft? And also... I want to make skins/accents but what art program do you use?
@silverlately are you on mobile/Android or computer/Microsoft? And also... I want to make skins/accents but what art program do you use?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Freeshavacado I use a PC for my art, and I use a free photoshop-like program called Krita, and an ancient copy of Photoshop Elements (7 I believe?) to make my accents.
@Freeshavacado I use a PC for my art, and I use a free photoshop-like program called Krita, and an ancient copy of Photoshop Elements (7 I believe?) to make my accents.
@SilverLately I have actually been contemplating getting krita! I'm not sure if it will work on my ancient cputer though :(
@SilverLately I have actually been contemplating getting krita! I'm not sure if it will work on my ancient cputer though :(
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Freeshavacado
Specs?
@Freeshavacado
Specs?
@Silverlately no... My computer is maybe 7 years maybe older and is a Windows 7 :'^(
@Silverlately no... My computer is maybe 7 years maybe older and is a Windows 7 :'^(
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Freeshavacado
I meant what re the specifications for your computer (ie, it's make and model).
Though I'll be frank - I wouldn't advise Krita for making accents - while it has some nice tools and I find it's functionality better, It can't check accent coverage or save as PNG24.
@Freeshavacado
I meant what re the specifications for your computer (ie, it's make and model).
Though I'll be frank - I wouldn't advise Krita for making accents - while it has some nice tools and I find it's functionality better, It can't check accent coverage or save as PNG24.
@SilverLately

Very random, but I wanted to thank you for making Dusk Hedyloidea and making it available on the AH! It was the perfect finishing touch for my Vesta. :)
@SilverLately

Very random, but I wanted to thank you for making Dusk Hedyloidea and making it available on the AH! It was the perfect finishing touch for my Vesta. :)
@SilverLately
If you have any Sunset Hedyloidea left, could I buy one with treasure? It looks really nice on one of my babs but I don't have a lot of gems
@SilverLately
If you have any Sunset Hedyloidea left, could I buy one with treasure? It looks really nice on one of my babs but I don't have a lot of gems
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@sylveondreams I do! I have sent you a PA
@sylveondreams I do! I have sent you a PA
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33