Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC] Remastered Accents? - Tattoos,Space
1 2
[center]I want to check interest before actually going through and doing a remake of any of these accents, as remaking them and getting no interest would be a waste of what little time I do have. Some I will remake regardless, as I have a few that I planned on using for my own dragons. [b]If you want to see remastered versions of these, please state what colour/s and/or breeds you'd like to see.[/b] There is no guarantee certain ones (tattoos) will be the exact same between breeds. I'll note this for you. [skin=11234] This is an already created accent that has one print somewhere. I know that it is a bit on the cringy side; I can do far better in terms of a tribal tattoo now than I could then. I'll definitely be doing something for my Plague rep/s (Coatl/WC to-be). Possibly a line of flight-themed tattoos. Thoughts? * Design subject to differ between breeds. [img]http://imgur.com/ENCttHP.png[/img] I see several errors in this and I feel like I could truly make this much better than it currently is. I know space is done often, but... I like space. This is getting remade regardless but the question is would YOU like to see a newer version? [img]https://imgur.com/Po3tdQ5.png[/img] This is meant for the butterfly gene. I know this is a very specific market to be asking here, but I have a dragon that I'll be giving it regardless. If you might be interested in the new version, just let me know. [img]https://imgur.com/F9PSJz6.png[/img] This wouldn't change much, ignoring the errors in the line visibility and such. [s]We don't talk about that.[/s] Any interest in this, possibly for other breeds? * Puppy subject to change between breeds. [b]Dotty (Puppy) Suggestions:[/b] Tundras Snappers [/center]
I want to check interest before actually going through and doing a remake of any of these accents, as remaking them and getting no interest would be a waste of what little time I do have. Some I will remake regardless, as I have a few that I planned on using for my own dragons.

If you want to see remastered versions of these, please state what colour/s and/or breeds you'd like to see. There is no guarantee certain ones (tattoos) will be the exact same between breeds. I'll note this for you.

This is an already created accent that has one print somewhere. I know that it is a bit on the cringy side; I can do far better in terms of a tribal tattoo now than I could then. I'll definitely be doing something for my Plague rep/s (Coatl/WC to-be). Possibly a line of flight-themed tattoos. Thoughts?
* Design subject to differ between breeds.

ENCttHP.png

I see several errors in this and I feel like I could truly make this much better than it currently is. I know space is done often, but... I like space. This is getting remade regardless but the question is would YOU like to see a newer version?

Po3tdQ5.png

This is meant for the butterfly gene. I know this is a very specific market to be asking here, but I have a dragon that I'll be giving it regardless. If you might be interested in the new version, just let me know.

F9PSJz6.png

This wouldn't change much, ignoring the errors in the line visibility and such. We don't talk about that. Any interest in this, possibly for other breeds?
* Puppy subject to change between breeds.

Dotty (Puppy) Suggestions:
Tundras
Snappers
@Vethale
You're on my list for the revival of the tattoo accent, so I figured I ought to ping you for this.

@Sylipha
You showed a lot of interest in Dotty (puppy) for other breeds. I hope you don't mind the ping but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
@Vethale
You're on my list for the revival of the tattoo accent, so I figured I ought to ping you for this.

@Sylipha
You showed a lot of interest in Dotty (puppy) for other breeds. I hope you don't mind the ping but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
@Lykos I still love the accent but just burnt through my entire savings so I fear it'll be a while before I will be able to spend gems on anything again. TT_____TT

I really hope there will be some more people interested in this super cute accent for other breeds. I think they would look especially cute on Tundras since they're the most mammal-like. And I feel like they would look nice on Snappers as well, they're just so comfy and look like they would totally get a puppy and take great care of it. And of course it would be super cute with the new puppy apparel. :) I really hope there will be some people interested in this accent because it's gorgeous and needs to be a thing on this site. :)
@Lykos I still love the accent but just burnt through my entire savings so I fear it'll be a while before I will be able to spend gems on anything again. TT_____TT

I really hope there will be some more people interested in this super cute accent for other breeds. I think they would look especially cute on Tundras since they're the most mammal-like. And I feel like they would look nice on Snappers as well, they're just so comfy and look like they would totally get a puppy and take great care of it. And of course it would be super cute with the new puppy apparel. :) I really hope there will be some people interested in this accent because it's gorgeous and needs to be a thing on this site. :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@Sylipha
No problem, I'm just looking to gauge interest right now and see where others might want to see it.

Yes, the puppy apparel kills me. I need all of it! Especially the Corgis. I need the derpy beans in my life.
Thank you for the compliments, though. ^^
@Sylipha
No problem, I'm just looking to gauge interest right now and see where others might want to see it.

Yes, the puppy apparel kills me. I need all of it! Especially the Corgis. I need the derpy beans in my life.
Thank you for the compliments, though. ^^
@Lykos Im still really interested in the tatoo but I dont understand if you're gonna reprint or redoit?

As for the others. They look really nice but I dont have any dragons where they would fit (mostly because I dont have permanent WCs or bogs haha)
@Lykos Im still really interested in the tatoo but I dont understand if you're gonna reprint or redoit?

As for the others. They look really nice but I dont have any dragons where they would fit (mostly because I dont have permanent WCs or bogs haha)
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
@Lykos I'm definitely down for a space redo, interest wise.
@Lykos I'm definitely down for a space redo, interest wise.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
@Vethale

I'll do a reprint for those that want the current version, but I will be doing a remastered version that I'll be trying to make look better overall. I'll be changing it as little as possible from the original (if at all) to make it look more like it should. You'll have an option between them, but I might end up making more tattoo accents. It's an interest check for a remastered version and possibly additional tattoo accents in the future.

@StarlitFire

Any breed/colour suggestions?
@Vethale

I'll do a reprint for those that want the current version, but I will be doing a remastered version that I'll be trying to make look better overall. I'll be changing it as little as possible from the original (if at all) to make it look more like it should. You'll have an option between them, but I might end up making more tattoo accents. It's an interest check for a remastered version and possibly additional tattoo accents in the future.

@StarlitFire

Any breed/colour suggestions?
@Lykos Thanks for explaining!
@Lykos Thanks for explaining!
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
@Vethale

No problem!
@Vethale

No problem!
^
^