Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Queen of Secrets F Guardian
1 2
So I made a skin for lore reasons that came with 4 extra skins I don't need. They're 400 G each. I'll accept PM or Crossroads and you need to state the skin name in the message. If you would be interested in more copies I'll create a preorder list if we get 10 people interested who'll pay 550G once the list is filled. If the list isn't filled by the end of November I won't be printing it. I'd also accept a custom order if you'd like to see it on a different dragon of 2000G (for the blueprint) + 500G (for making it). [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d60058476d048af056727108d827add8/tumblr_oyaxnhoKgC1rz9tjbo1_r1_400.png[/img] [b]Immediate Price: 400G Preorder: 550G[/b] Slots: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
So I made a skin for lore reasons that came with 4 extra skins I don't need. They're 400 G each. I'll accept PM or Crossroads and you need to state the skin name in the message.

If you would be interested in more copies I'll create a preorder list if we get 10 people interested who'll pay 550G once the list is filled. If the list isn't filled by the end of November I won't be printing it.

I'd also accept a custom order if you'd like to see it on a different dragon of 2000G (for the blueprint) + 500G (for making it).

tumblr_oyaxnhoKgC1rz9tjbo1_r1_400.png
Immediate Price: 400G
Preorder: 550G

Slots:

riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
It's really pretty but I don't have the money or the female guardian. ;D
@blackdragonflame
It's really pretty but I don't have the money or the female guardian. ;D
@blackdragonflame
I4TUkY9.png
@blackdragonflame Hey! Just a heads up; is this a skin or an accent? (as, if it's a skin, you'll be selling at a loss at 400g each)
@blackdragonflame Hey! Just a heads up; is this a skin or an accent? (as, if it's a skin, you'll be selling at a loss at 400g each)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea It's a skin! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sell it at 500g cause it didn't seem as detailed as other skins at the same price so I did 400. I could bump up the price if you feel it's too low? I'm a little more concerned with just selling them for quick gems.
@Tiriea It's a skin! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to sell it at 500g cause it didn't seem as detailed as other skins at the same price so I did 400. I could bump up the price if you feel it's too low? I'm a little more concerned with just selling them for quick gems.
@blackdragonflame If you're more concerned about just selling them quickly by all means stick to 400 ^^ I've just seen more than one person not realize that they were selling at a loss so I thought I'd let you know.

You can also ping GASP if you want ^^

Good luck!
@blackdragonflame If you're more concerned about just selling them quickly by all means stick to 400 ^^ I've just seen more than one person not realize that they were selling at a loss so I thought I'd let you know.

You can also ping GASP if you want ^^

Good luck!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
bump
bump
1 2