Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Doc's workshop - Plague doctor imp masks
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 156 157
@DocMulligan Hi, I'd like a copy of Loyalty too please!
@DocMulligan Hi, I'd like a copy of Loyalty too please!
EBs1WDl.png
@temporalRhapsody Thank you ! Added !
@temporalRhapsody Thank you ! Added !
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
@kjolvor @temporalRhapsody Hey guys, you can now send me the payment for Accent : Loyalty (400g) ! Thanks a lot !

@Azertamia Tu peux m'envoyer le paiement (400g)pour la précommande de l'accent, je t'enverrais la copie dés qu'elle me sera livrée ;)
Prends ton temps rien ne presse
@kjolvor @temporalRhapsody Hey guys, you can now send me the payment for Accent : Loyalty (400g) ! Thanks a lot !

@Azertamia Tu peux m'envoyer le paiement (400g)pour la précommande de l'accent, je t'enverrais la copie dés qu'elle me sera livrée ;)
Prends ton temps rien ne presse
@DocMuligan, je t'envoie le CR (400 G) pour la précommande de l'accent.
Bises ♥
@DocMuligan, je t'envoie le CR (400 G) pour la précommande de l'accent.
Bises ♥
@Azertamia Merci !
@Azertamia Merci !
@DocMulligan
Is your skin Rosae Caelum still printing, or retired now? :o I noticed the 3kg copy in the AH but saw that they're 600g here in your shop. Is that your last copy left, or basically I'm just wondering the price on it because I have a gaoler who I'd love to buy it for and wasn't sure if the AH one is just advertisement. ^^'
@DocMulligan
Is your skin Rosae Caelum still printing, or retired now? :o I noticed the 3kg copy in the AH but saw that they're 600g here in your shop. Is that your last copy left, or basically I'm just wondering the price on it because I have a gaoler who I'd love to buy it for and wasn't sure if the AH one is just advertisement. ^^'

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Vianti

Hey !
I have no idea if I would ever have enough customers for a new run, the copy at the AH is my personal copy but I do not have a dragon to put it on...

If you're interested, I can try to do another run for this one ?
@Vianti

Hey !
I have no idea if I would ever have enough customers for a new run, the copy at the AH is my personal copy but I do not have a dragon to put it on...

If you're interested, I can try to do another run for this one ?
@DocMulligan
Ahh I see... Well in that case would you maybe be willing to sell your AH copy for 2kg?
@DocMulligan
Ahh I see... Well in that case would you maybe be willing to sell your AH copy for 2kg?

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Vianti

I can try to do another run, but it's can take some time to found enough customers... and yes of course, it you want it right now, you can have it for 2kg ! ;)
@Vianti

I can try to do another run, but it's can take some time to found enough customers... and yes of course, it you want it right now, you can have it for 2kg ! ;)
@DocMulligan Cx That's okay, I'm already on an indefinite waitlist for another accent that I've [i]never[/i] seen show up in the AH... so I'd rather not miss out. I'd love to buy your copy from you for 2kg then! It just works so perfectly with the boy I want to put it on, to tie his bee and tapir together~ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=62280&skin=30782&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@DocMulligan

Cx That's okay, I'm already on an indefinite waitlist for another accent that I've never seen show up in the AH... so I'd rather not miss out. I'd love to buy your copy from you for 2kg then!

It just works so perfectly with the boy I want to put it on, to tie his bee and tapir together~
scry?sdid=62280&skin=30782&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 156 157