Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | old
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Infernette
A slot for The Hunter Seraph, please? ouo
@Infernette
A slot for The Hunter Seraph, please? ouo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[center]@Xemriss @phoeniixfire Sorry I missed you guys, I've added you now :) ~~~Also~~~ Good news / bad news! The first run was declined, but it wasn't because of the design! Just the linerart needed to be a tad darker, so here is the updated version: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lvwx1zv.png[/img] I'll be sending it back in and we should get our printrun back :) [/center]
@Xemriss @phoeniixfire

Sorry I missed you guys, I've added you now :)

~~~Also~~~
Good news / bad news! The first run was declined, but it wasn't because of the design! Just the linerart needed to be a tad darker, so here is the updated version:
Lvwx1zv.png

I'll be sending it back in and we should get our printrun back :)
xXAr5GG.pngearth_rune_20.png ver smol earth_rune_20.pngjKUX4Dr.png
@Infernette do you have any copies of make it gold left? ;v; i remember seeing a lot in the ah before! since it was only recently retired, would it be too much to offer the original sale price for it if you have any leftovers?
@Infernette do you have any copies of make it gold left? ;v; i remember seeing a lot in the ah before! since it was only recently retired, would it be too much to offer the original sale price for it if you have any leftovers?
enV6nur.png
@Ashireme They've just expired and I've put them back up on the AH now :)
@Ashireme They've just expired and I've put them back up on the AH now :)
@Infernette getting one now then, thank you!! ;v;
@Infernette getting one now then, thank you!! ;v;
enV6nur.png

@ancelstierre @pooses @awaicu @kuill @Wrath @InkyBrush @dada08 @Valentina @TxTiger
You should have all received your copies of The Hunter Seraph! If I've missed one of you please message me :) Also if you have a dragon that you'd like to show off wearing it I'd love to see!
@scarletskyz I haven't receive payment from you yet but it isn't too late to snag your copy!

@ancelstierre @pooses @awaicu @kuill @Wrath @InkyBrush @dada08 @Valentina @TxTiger
You should have all received your copies of The Hunter Seraph! If I've missed one of you please message me :) Also if you have a dragon that you'd like to show off wearing it I'd love to see!
@scarletskyz I haven't receive payment from you yet but it isn't too late to snag your copy!
@Infernette
Can you add me to your pinglist
@Infernette
Can you add me to your pinglist
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@scarletskyz Added!
@scarletskyz Added!
@Infernette

Hey there! :)
Do you still have a copy of Eye of Aszers by any Chance?
@Infernette

Hey there! :)
Do you still have a copy of Eye of Aszers by any Chance?
Hatchery.jpg
@Infernette may i have a slot for Hunter Seraph? Please.
@Infernette may i have a slot for Hunter Seraph? Please.
vbbp2e.png vbbUtx.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41