Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [IC] Halloween, Raven/Skulls (Bog M)
1 2 3 4
@nohsara
i would love to see a color variant in either green, purple, or blue!! ill for sure be buying this one and probably any other recolors you make tho *w*

do you have a price in mind once it gets printed?
@nohsara
i would love to see a color variant in either green, purple, or blue!! ill for sure be buying this one and probably any other recolors you make tho *w*

do you have a price in mind once it gets printed?
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats Since I'm assuming it covers more than 30% of the dragon (haven't checked yet but pretty sure), it would be a skin(cent). Therefore I'll be selling them for 800g apiece.

Edit: I'd love to do a color variant with the goo being blood, as that's more creepy, but I don't think it would get approved
@Ghoulcats Since I'm assuming it covers more than 30% of the dragon (haven't checked yet but pretty sure), it would be a skin(cent). Therefore I'll be selling them for 800g apiece.

Edit: I'd love to do a color variant with the goo being blood, as that's more creepy, but I don't think it would get approved
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
awesome!! can do that no problem :3 ill take 800g out of my wb plumage savings for it just in case it doesn't fit into a regular ol accent blueprint. cant wait to see it finished aaaaa!!
@nohsara
awesome!! can do that no problem :3 ill take 800g out of my wb plumage savings for it just in case it doesn't fit into a regular ol accent blueprint. cant wait to see it finished aaaaa!!
@Ghoulcats What's wb plumage?

and yeah btw I'm planning to finish it this Thursday
@Ghoulcats What's wb plumage?

and yeah btw I'm planning to finish it this Thursday
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara its the first year wind fest apparel! [item=windbound plumage] it seems to be fluctuating between 6000-8000g so its gonna take forever to save for, esp if i keep buying accents rip
@nohsara
its the first year wind fest apparel!
Windbound Plumage
it seems to be fluctuating between 6000-8000g so its gonna take forever to save for, esp if i keep buying accents rip

@Ghoulcats oh pfshshhh I didn't put together that wb was standing in for windbound :P

yeah I've marked that item off as a distant dream lol
@Ghoulcats oh pfshshhh I didn't put together that wb was standing in for windbound :P

yeah I've marked that item off as a distant dream lol
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
yea i need to stop abbreviating it bc most people also ask what im talking about xD

ive thought of it as unobtainable for so long but like, i thought that about the boneyard tatters too and i got them pretty recently!! my will for the plumage is not as strong tho and i keep buying stuff hhhhhhhh
@nohsara
yea i need to stop abbreviating it bc most people also ask what im talking about xD

ive thought of it as unobtainable for so long but like, i thought that about the boneyard tatters too and i got them pretty recently!! my will for the plumage is not as strong tho and i keep buying stuff hhhhhhhh
@nohsara
Could I get a ping when you release this please? Thanks~
@nohsara
Could I get a ping when you release this please? Thanks~
@nohsara
Hi, I'm not sure if I'll buy a copy (it all depends if I have the gems and a dragon for it) but I'd really like to be pinged when it's finished if it's possible ^^

It's a great work so far *^* I'm curious to see the finished product.
@nohsara
Hi, I'm not sure if I'll buy a copy (it all depends if I have the gems and a dragon for it) but I'd really like to be pinged when it's finished if it's possible ^^

It's a great work so far *^* I'm curious to see the finished product.
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
^
^
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3 4