Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Morningflower (Coatl M) [2nd run]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Beezadrella @Shoyou @Catfeather @TaxiMom @Niharike I'm so sorry about pinging you guys twice about this!! I deleted the old post because I realized my math was totally off, looking at the wrong accent pack dkjfhsdf Below is the fixed version!: Hi all! You expressed interest in this accent way back in the interest check! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lCcBE5e.png[/img] If you don't want it anymore, of course feel free to ignore this! (Or tell me to stop pinging you about this, sorry!) I'm trying to run the recolour currently, but I know TaxiMom still really wants this original version. I'm down to do a 5-run with those of you who were interested, but a 5-run would be more expensive. If all 5 of you wanted it then I think I'd automatically try to go to 10 (since that would only need 4 more people), but if four of you want to do it and make a 5-run, it would be 500g each. That being said, would you guys like to try? Alternatively, I'm willing to try doing a 10-run regardless to make it a little cheaper, but I feel that the brightness makes it undesirable to most people and I'm not sure we can get 5 other people for it. Doing a 5-run is definitely more viable, but the price is a little higher. What do you guys think? If you want it still, let me know what you'd like to do!
@Beezadrella @Shoyou @Catfeather @TaxiMom @Niharike

I'm so sorry about pinging you guys twice about this!! I deleted the old post because I realized my math was totally off, looking at the wrong accent pack dkjfhsdf

Below is the fixed version!:

Hi all! You expressed interest in this accent way back in the interest check!
lCcBE5e.png

If you don't want it anymore, of course feel free to ignore this! (Or tell me to stop pinging you about this, sorry!)

I'm trying to run the recolour currently, but I know TaxiMom still really wants this original version. I'm down to do a 5-run with those of you who were interested, but a 5-run would be more expensive. If all 5 of you wanted it then I think I'd automatically try to go to 10 (since that would only need 4 more people), but if four of you want to do it and make a 5-run, it would be 500g each.

That being said, would you guys like to try? Alternatively, I'm willing to try doing a 10-run regardless to make it a little cheaper, but I feel that the brightness makes it undesirable to most people and I'm not sure we can get 5 other people for it. Doing a 5-run is definitely more viable, but the price is a little higher.

What do you guys think? If you want it still, let me know what you'd like to do!
uIMPP6e.png
Can I get a preview of the yellow on this scry? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=29&auth=3826e743f9219a7a8914fe52d39afbf27d929afb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Can I get a preview of the yellow on this scry?

dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=8&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=29&auth=3826e743f9219a7a8914fe52d39afbf27d929afb&dummyext=prev.png
aDbDBS5.png
@Fujinyumi Here he is! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vnC4sR7.png[/img] [size=1] Jar
@Fujinyumi Here he is!

vnC4sR7.png

Jar
uIMPP6e.png
@Asbel I don't mind wiating for 10
@Asbel I don't mind wiating for 10
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Asbel May I be placed on a list for one of these beautiful accents
@Asbel May I be placed on a list for one of these beautiful accents
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Niharike

Okay! I'll let you know what happens!

@Beccaloves

Sure! The yellow one has a slot open on the first run (which I've already submitted, so the actual copy should be here in a few days), and the purple one may or may not reach to a full run - just let me know which you'd like!
@Niharike

Okay! I'll let you know what happens!

@Beccaloves

Sure! The yellow one has a slot open on the first run (which I've already submitted, so the actual copy should be here in a few days), and the purple one may or may not reach to a full run - just let me know which you'd like!
uIMPP6e.png
@Asbel Yellow please <3
@Asbel Yellow please <3
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Beccaloves

Alrighty! I'll drop you into the last slot of the first run, so you can send payment any time and your copy should be here in a few days!
@Beccaloves

Alrighty! I'll drop you into the last slot of the first run, so you can send payment any time and your copy should be here in a few days!
uIMPP6e.png
2nd run still has plenty of slots !
2nd run still has plenty of slots !
uIMPP6e.png
@Asbel

ack, this is late, but I'm definitely interested in a copy of the purple! (I just wish I had more Coatls, then I'd say both!)
@Asbel

ack, this is late, but I'm definitely interested in a copy of the purple! (I just wish I had more Coatls, then I'd say both!)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8