Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Niharike @TalaTari @tidecaller @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @Iodine @Orm @Vhyxalas @Shimadamada

I didn't think of this ahead of time, but it looks like 6 payments is enough to buy the blueprint, so I'm going to go ahead and do that and submit it to FR. So thank you to those who made payments so quickly :)

According to FR, it should take 5-7 days for me to get the copies approved and sent to me (and then sent to you)

To those who haven't made payments yet, please make sure to send those in :)
@Niharike @TalaTari @tidecaller @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @Iodine @Orm @Vhyxalas @Shimadamada

I didn't think of this ahead of time, but it looks like 6 payments is enough to buy the blueprint, so I'm going to go ahead and do that and submit it to FR. So thank you to those who made payments so quickly :)

According to FR, it should take 5-7 days for me to get the copies approved and sent to me (and then sent to you)

To those who haven't made payments yet, please make sure to send those in :)
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara i had to evacuate hurricane irma and can only use mobile rn with limited service i will hopefully send payment tomorrow
@nohsara i had to evacuate hurricane irma and can only use mobile rn with limited service i will hopefully send payment tomorrow
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller You're fine, I was just giving everyone an update.

And best of luck to you in your safe evacuation <3
@tidecaller You're fine, I was just giving everyone an update.

And best of luck to you in your safe evacuation <3
BFEMrcM.png
@Niharike @Vhyxalas

I'm gonna be lenient with the payment deadline I set since I'll be at school and work till 11pm tomorrow anyway, but I do need your payment or a message that you changed your mind asap, just so that if you don't want your slot anymore, I'm able to find someone else to fill it as soon as possible

@Niharike @Vhyxalas

I'm gonna be lenient with the payment deadline I set since I'll be at school and work till 11pm tomorrow anyway, but I do need your payment or a message that you changed your mind asap, just so that if you don't want your slot anymore, I'm able to find someone else to fill it as soon as possible

BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara Are you still planning on printing Steaming Betta? I need to know if I should continue holding onto these gems or not
@nohsara Are you still planning on printing Steaming Betta? I need to know if I should continue holding onto these gems or not
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren Yes I still am, I'm just trying to fill those last two open slots. I've been ghost bumping so to not clutter up my thread
@TheJadeSiren Yes I still am, I'm just trying to fill those last two open slots. I've been ghost bumping so to not clutter up my thread
BFEMrcM.png

This is gonna sound weird but is there any chance any of you guys received a duplicate skin? I obviously had the 9 I needed for you guys, but I'm missing the 10th one that was supposed to be my copy. I'm super confused, I've scoured my sent messages, the CR, and my vault several times, I don't know what happened. I'm hoping it's just a glitch and it will show up after rollover, but idk...

This is gonna sound weird but is there any chance any of you guys received a duplicate skin? I obviously had the 9 I needed for you guys, but I'm missing the 10th one that was supposed to be my copy. I'm super confused, I've scoured my sent messages, the CR, and my vault several times, I don't know what happened. I'm hoping it's just a glitch and it will show up after rollover, but idk...
BFEMrcM.png

Nevermind! I forgot I put Vhyxalas' copy up as a private auction

im so new at this forgive me :/

Nevermind! I forgot I put Vhyxalas' copy up as a private auction

im so new at this forgive me :/
BFEMrcM.png
@SariStar @NocturnistheDark @Geisterwolf @crazyraspberry @Sanati @Nightshades @Xylom @CEGAMischief @FalconRex121 @ShadowSwirl @CHINCHINLOVER @CatsAndMaths @Lauros @CrazyRedFire @timeblitz @LapisDragon17718 @MagicMetal @Bumblesweet @cosmicConundrum @Spark @Severance @CuriousLoli @GhoulCats @MagicMetal @rexasaurus @GEESE @Atlasia I pinged you guys here since you were interested in my Halloween accent, I thought you might be interested in this accent. I could really use some help filling the last couple slots. P.S. sorry if this is an unwanted ping. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XxcBjrp.png[/img][/center]
@SariStar @NocturnistheDark @Geisterwolf @crazyraspberry @Sanati @Nightshades @Xylom @CEGAMischief @FalconRex121 @ShadowSwirl @CHINCHINLOVER @CatsAndMaths @Lauros @CrazyRedFire @timeblitz @LapisDragon17718 @MagicMetal @Bumblesweet @cosmicConundrum @Spark @Severance @CuriousLoli @GhoulCats @MagicMetal @rexasaurus @GEESE @Atlasia

I pinged you guys here since you were interested in my Halloween accent, I thought you might be interested in this accent. I could really use some help filling the last couple slots. P.S. sorry if this is an unwanted ping.

XxcBjrp.png
BFEMrcM.png
@Kelenthe @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren
I hate keeping you guys waiting this long (it's been over a month, geez!). Since 7 slots for Steaming Betta are filled, instead of waiting for slots to fill up before asking for payment, I'm gonna ask you guys to send over payment. That way you guys can get your skins and don't have to wait indefinitely for me to fill those last few slots.

@Niharike @TalaTari You guys have already paid, so you're good :)
@Kelenthe @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren
I hate keeping you guys waiting this long (it's been over a month, geez!). Since 7 slots for Steaming Betta are filled, instead of waiting for slots to fill up before asking for payment, I'm gonna ask you guys to send over payment. That way you guys can get your skins and don't have to wait indefinitely for me to fill those last few slots.

@Niharike @TalaTari You guys have already paid, so you're good :)
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8