Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@ViperaUnion Aww, yours didn't make it... if you decide to print on your own, shoot me a ping? Like to see if I could afford a copy
@ViperaUnion Aww, yours didn't make it... if you decide to print on your own, shoot me a ping? Like to see if I could afford a copy
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald

I'd love if I could print my own skins and accents, I definitely want to save the one I entered in this festival for later in case I scrape together the funds, but I currently can't afford to print my own stuff.

EDIT: Actually, looking at prices, I think I have an idea. I think I'll make a pinglist and if I get enough people who can afford it, I'll print.
@sockmonkeygerald

I'd love if I could print my own skins and accents, I definitely want to save the one I entered in this festival for later in case I scrape together the funds, but I currently can't afford to print my own stuff.

EDIT: Actually, looking at prices, I think I have an idea. I think I'll make a pinglist and if I get enough people who can afford it, I'll print.
FfsFHyt.png
@Caiman

If you ever print Pyrephim, please ping me!
@Caiman

If you ever print Pyrephim, please ping me!
VGlYaSx.png
@Frye aww thanks so much <3
@Frye aww thanks so much <3
BLAH BLAH BLAH tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png 4p.png deity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
[/right]
@Loki1 will do! I plan on posting a preorder post soon
@Loki1 will do! I plan on posting a preorder post soon
tumblr_ofubzbQFtK1tid2jao2_540.png
@Caiman

Thank you!
@Caiman

Thank you!
VGlYaSx.png
@Cockatrice (This is the entire festival week late lol sorry)
Congrats to you on your win, as well! Quetzal was the first skin I grabbed from the marketplace. c:

So, I was looking at Sakurajima and I thought her name seemed a little familiar, and then I saw it... my two-year old Fire rep is her son!
He's been out of my lair most of the festival on a nest but he's back now and, well, what are the odds? :D
Lavatic suits her nicely! I've just noticed how well it blends with the leg part of the Magmatic Pauldrons, seeing it on her.

Edit: I forgot the ping lmao
@Cockatrice (This is the entire festival week late lol sorry)
Congrats to you on your win, as well! Quetzal was the first skin I grabbed from the marketplace. c:

So, I was looking at Sakurajima and I thought her name seemed a little familiar, and then I saw it... my two-year old Fire rep is her son!
He's been out of my lair most of the festival on a nest but he's back now and, well, what are the odds? :D
Lavatic suits her nicely! I've just noticed how well it blends with the leg part of the Magmatic Pauldrons, seeing it on her.

Edit: I forgot the ping lmao
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Unsticky
Unsticky