Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Pesticides
No problem! <3
It's hard to keep track on every artist and I'm quite lost myself in the 'scene' nowadays ahaha
@Pesticides
No problem! <3
It's hard to keep track on every artist and I'm quite lost myself in the 'scene' nowadays ahaha
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Pesticide

Aaaaah goodness gosh, thank you for the kind words; I'm a huge fan of the way you render things, so it really does mean a lot!

There've been a ton of lovely entries this festival. Gonna be a good turnout on skins regardless of what gets picked.
@Pesticide

Aaaaah goodness gosh, thank you for the kind words; I'm a huge fan of the way you render things, so it really does mean a lot!

There've been a ton of lovely entries this festival. Gonna be a good turnout on skins regardless of what gets picked.
@Pesticide
Aww thank you :D
@Pesticide
Aww thank you :D
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Pesticide
I did XD
Hopefully, I'll get hit by inspiration for Thundercrack XD
@Pesticide
I did XD
Hopefully, I'll get hit by inspiration for Thundercrack XD
E5NiyJY.png
@Pesticide

Thank you, it got my first honorable mention! I am going to try to print it as a UM in case others are interested.
@Pesticide

Thank you, it got my first honorable mention! I am going to try to print it as a UM in case others are interested.
@Pesticide this is way late but thank you very much for your kind words!! They mean a lot and I'm glad someone noticed about the clock too!
@Pesticide this is way late but thank you very much for your kind words!! They mean a lot and I'm glad someone noticed about the clock too!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
If anyone is interested and read this topic, i'm printing Aurea Pluma. BSJ 2017 honorable mention :) Link to my shop is on my bio! :D

if is not ok to write this on this post I apologize, please let me know and I'll delete it :)
If anyone is interested and read this topic, i'm printing Aurea Pluma. BSJ 2017 honorable mention :) Link to my shop is on my bio! :D

if is not ok to write this on this post I apologize, please let me know and I'll delete it :)
Art_shop.png
[quote name="sandra" date=2017-06-04 23:54:02] 5 years and still no male tundra skins/accents. I'll give it a try but got no talent. [/quote] *sigh
sandra wrote on 2017-06-04:
5 years and still no male tundra skins/accents.

I'll give it a try but got no talent.

*sigh
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
http://*******.com/kletgen1
Unsticky
Unsticky
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27