Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 287 288
@auroshen
2 slots for cant do it alone please
@auroshen
2 slots for cant do it alone please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Auroshen

Skin: promise not to fade away [I'd love a copy!]
And can't do it alone. [This one to!]

Both are so gorgeous, please let me throw my money at you.
@Auroshen

Skin: promise not to fade away [I'd love a copy!]
And can't do it alone. [This one to!]

Both are so gorgeous, please let me throw my money at you.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@CynicalMuffin promise not to fade away is a custom, so no more copies are getting printed. i did add you to the list for can't do it alone though!
@CynicalMuffin promise not to fade away is a custom, so no more copies are getting printed. i did add you to the list for can't do it alone though!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
doot
doot
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
last call folx

edit: wait no it's still the 19th here in flight rising land
last call folx

edit: wait no it's still the 19th here in flight rising land
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen Hello! I signed up on the spreadsheet for "can't do it alone" bu6t I'm the only person on 12th run for now. Is it still ok and can I send payment?
@auroshen Hello! I signed up on the spreadsheet for "can't do it alone" bu6t I'm the only person on 12th run for now. Is it still ok and can I send payment?
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@auroshen

Hello! I just signed up on the spreadsheet for 'feel it in my bones', I'm admittedly a little confused by how your shop works, should I send payment right now or will you request it or...? :'D Sorry if I'm being slow, I'm used to different layouts and such~
@auroshen

Hello! I just signed up on the spreadsheet for 'feel it in my bones', I'm admittedly a little confused by how your shop works, should I send payment right now or will you request it or...? :'D Sorry if I'm being slow, I'm used to different layouts and such~
STW9f2s.png
@Mangusto @MunchkinLynx

you can both send payment now :) if you don't have the gems on hand, waiting is okay too.
@Mangusto @MunchkinLynx

you can both send payment now :) if you don't have the gems on hand, waiting is okay too.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen
any chance you still have a copy of can't do it alone left? i would totally love one. ; e ;
@auroshen
any chance you still have a copy of can't do it alone left? i would totally love one. ; e ;
yRHzmiz.png
@valflames i have an extra, i can send it over for 500g if you're still interested!
@valflames i have an extra, i can send it over for 500g if you're still interested!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 287 288