Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nineve's Accents [NEW F PC Oct 7]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
@Nineve

If you ever decide to do recolors of Merle please let me know, because while Merle isn't quite what I'm looking for it's very damn close.
@Nineve

If you ever decide to do recolors of Merle please let me know, because while Merle isn't quite what I'm looking for it's very damn close.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@Nineve
Could you set up a PA for me?
@Nineve
Could you set up a PA for me?
@Masumi

Sure!
@Masumi

Sure!
image.pngxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaccent shop //
@darzoner

I am open to doing custom recolours! Otherwise, let me know what sort of colours you were thinking, and if I plan on reprinting at any point I will keep it in mind. :)
@darzoner

I am open to doing custom recolours! Otherwise, let me know what sort of colours you were thinking, and if I plan on reprinting at any point I will keep it in mind. :)
@Nineve

Green is what I had in mind for the most part so if anyone else would be interested then I'd be more than willing to grab a slot if you do decide to do recolors. If not, guess I'm saving for a custom recolor then. ;)
@Nineve

Green is what I had in mind for the most part so if anyone else would be interested then I'd be more than willing to grab a slot if you do decide to do recolors. If not, guess I'm saving for a custom recolor then. ;)
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
@darzoner

As in green to replace the colour of the eyes & gold markings?

I have some other accents in the works at the moment, so I probably won't do a rerun of these for a while. If I plan on it, I will definitely ping you! :)
@darzoner

As in green to replace the colour of the eyes & gold markings?

I have some other accents in the works at the moment, so I probably won't do a rerun of these for a while. If I plan on it, I will definitely ping you! :)
@Nineve

Yup - probably should have specified, but yes, that is what I had in mind.

Thank you for the consideration!
@Nineve

Yup - probably should have specified, but yes, that is what I had in mind.

Thank you for the consideration!
75UHyX6.png
bump
bump
@Nineve
Put me down for a copy of Merle please ;o;
@Nineve
Put me down for a copy of Merle please ;o;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

Sure! :)
@NowViewing

Sure! :)