Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2017 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Endivinity [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-l9bPRUMAEo4H8.png[/img] I need this accent. I need it. This is literally the best accent and I want it so bad. I don't even have a dragon for it. I would buy or breed one. I was Nature, then Plague, now back to Nature. I need this accent. Holy crap I don't remember the last time I was this excited about a contest entry. Aesthetically, gorgeous. But technically it's gorgeous too! The detailing on the bones is just incredible. I could spend like a solid hour yelling about this accent. I have feels about this. Lots of them. @Araucaria [img]http://i.imgur.com/GeKZiri.png[/img] Oh gosh I love this. This is so simple, but it's really well done. You can immediately tell what plant that is even without being told. I love pitcher plants. Carnivorous plants are literally the best. I don't have a female bogsnoot, but I would have to get one if this accent won. I have so many headcanons about this skin for making lore. Looks like a bogsnek but is actually nomplant. Yes. I need it. AND I LOVE THE DETAIL OF THE FLY IN THERE! That shadow? That's such great attention to detail! I love that! And the accent really takes into account the anatomy of the bogsnoop. It flows so well with the lineart of the dragon. @JetBlackSteel [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/145ce8ab189b26e9f6969186144499db/tumblr_op9dodsOFt1sk84d9o1_400.png[/img] This skin is really just great. I'm not a skin person, honestly. I prefer accents. But this skin. It's another entry that as soon as you see it, you know exactly what you're looking at. I love [s]zen[/s] raked stone gardens. The textures and colors are amazing. The swirls just explode off the dragon; its really eyecatching. And the branch texture on the horns??? I love it. I need it. There's so much delicious texture going on here. And the soft moss. much texture. so colors. wow. i need it. There's a lot of really nice entries, but these are my favorites so far. Good luck! I really hope ya'll win [s]because i crave your entries[/s].
@Endivinity
C-l9bPRUMAEo4H8.png
I need this accent. I need it. This is literally the best accent and I want it so bad. I don't even have a dragon for it. I would buy or breed one. I was Nature, then Plague, now back to Nature. I need this accent. Holy crap I don't remember the last time I was this excited about a contest entry. Aesthetically, gorgeous. But technically it's gorgeous too! The detailing on the bones is just incredible. I could spend like a solid hour yelling about this accent. I have feels about this. Lots of them.

@Araucaria
GeKZiri.png
Oh gosh I love this. This is so simple, but it's really well done. You can immediately tell what plant that is even without being told. I love pitcher plants. Carnivorous plants are literally the best. I don't have a female bogsnoot, but I would have to get one if this accent won. I have so many headcanons about this skin for making lore. Looks like a bogsnek but is actually nomplant. Yes. I need it. AND I LOVE THE DETAIL OF THE FLY IN THERE! That shadow? That's such great attention to detail! I love that! And the accent really takes into account the anatomy of the bogsnoop. It flows so well with the lineart of the dragon.

@JetBlackSteel
tumblr_op9dodsOFt1sk84d9o1_400.png
This skin is really just great. I'm not a skin person, honestly. I prefer accents. But this skin. It's another entry that as soon as you see it, you know exactly what you're looking at. I love zen raked stone gardens. The textures and colors are amazing. The swirls just explode off the dragon; its really eyecatching. And the branch texture on the horns??? I love it. I need it. There's so much delicious texture going on here. And the soft moss. much texture. so colors. wow. i need it.

There's a lot of really nice entries, but these are my favorites so far. Good luck! I really hope ya'll win because i crave your entries.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
It's already up?
Well darn. The Wavecrest thread was only put up 9 days late.

sorry I'm just a bit salty
It's already up?
Well darn. The Wavecrest thread was only put up 9 days late.

sorry I'm just a bit salty
waterfull.png
I'm in love with Flower Fertilizer!
I'm in love with Flower Fertilizer!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
@Piney yahaha
@Piney yahaha
I would pay someone to make a accent or skin with things from studio ghibli. Like the little forrest spirits, or the great forest spirit masked antler deer creature.
I would pay someone to make a accent or skin with things from studio ghibli. Like the little forrest spirits, or the great forest spirit masked antler deer creature.
giphy.gif
@emberant @smurr @endivinity Sorry for pinging y'all in one post, but all of your entries are unique and gorgeous! Hope you win, and good luck!
@emberant @smurr @endivinity Sorry for pinging y'all in one post, but all of your entries are unique and gorgeous! Hope you win, and good luck!
@Hydria I was thinking the same thing :T barely a day out of the wavecrest festival itself, too!
@Hydria I was thinking the same thing :T barely a day out of the wavecrest festival itself, too!
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Icewinglight
thank you ^-^
@Icewinglight
thank you ^-^
@Koffein

Wow, thank you!! That plant is literally the first thing I thought of when Bogsneaks were released (I had bought one not long before)
Im glad you like it so! ;D
@Koffein

Wow, thank you!! That plant is literally the first thing I thought of when Bogsneaks were released (I had bought one not long before)
Im glad you like it so! ;D
@Tauter @WithinEnigma @StrikerMijak questions, comments, and discussion about the event entries should be posted here <3 The other thread is just for submissions ;-;
@Tauter @WithinEnigma @StrikerMijak questions, comments, and discussion about the event entries should be posted here <3 The other thread is just for submissions ;-;
opTJaNp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32