Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | I Burn (custom accent)
1 2
@IronPen @KatAclysm @captaincaiti @FlitFire @Teegeetiger @Flygone - Your name used to be Vyn, right? @Demiguise Hello everyone! It's probably been quite some time since a lot of us have talked, but all of you told me to alert you when I would be re-printing my accent: I Burn. And at long last I have submitted the order to get another shipment! [skin=5451][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/b114/f/2017/111/d/7/i_burn_imp_male_accent_by_lightdragon777-db6mezm.png[/img] [u]So if you are still interested in receiving a copy just let me know in the comments!! [/u] There's been a lot of inflation in the pricing of skins & accents so most are going for over 1500 gems, which is just nuts to me. I mean, I get making money off it but Gems are expensive yo. [b]For the Accent: I Burn; I'm asking for it's original sell price of 600 Gems or 270,000 Treasure. "1:450 ratio at a old exchange rate." [/b] If you do want one just let me know how you want to pay and I'll set up a Crossroads trade as soon as the shipment has been approved! :D [center][b]:UPDATE:[/b] [/center] [center]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* ~ Orders are in! ~ *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*[/center] Everyone here will get a copy! If you've already said how you want to pay you will be receiving a crossroads from me today. If you haven't decided how you want to pay just let me know in the comments! :D @Saraku _Treasure Order @Mizs101 _TBA @Niharike _TBA @Fink _Treasure Order @Wrath _Treasure Order @Demiguise _Treasure Order (When I do a round 2 of this you'll be first for a 2nd one!) @FlitFire _Gem Order (Thank you! Paying in Gems it means I can keep ordering accents!) @Ookami99 _Treasure Order Thank you everyone for your purchases! I do have two left, but I'm keeping one for me, cause I gave mine to a friend a while back, and the other will be sold in the AH for Gems so I can buy another Accent Blueprint and make more! And I'll probably be making a Accent Shop soon. :3
@IronPen
@KatAclysm
@captaincaiti
@FlitFire
@Teegeetiger
@Flygone - Your name used to be Vyn, right?
@Demiguise

Hello everyone! It's probably been quite some time since a lot of us have talked, but all of you told me to alert you when I would be re-printing my accent: I Burn. And at long last I have submitted the order to get another shipment!

i_burn_imp_male_accent_by_lightdragon777-db6mezm.png

So if you are still interested in receiving a copy just let me know in the comments!!

There's been a lot of inflation in the pricing of skins & accents so most are going for over 1500 gems, which is just nuts to me. I mean, I get making money off it but Gems are expensive yo.

For the Accent: I Burn; I'm asking for it's original sell price of 600 Gems or 270,000 Treasure. "1:450 ratio at a old exchange rate."
If you do want one just let me know how you want to pay and I'll set up a Crossroads trade as soon as the shipment has been approved! :D

:UPDATE:
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* ~ Orders are in! ~ *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Everyone here will get a copy! If you've already said how you want to pay you will be receiving a crossroads from me today. If you haven't decided how you want to pay just let me know in the comments! :D

@Saraku _Treasure Order
@Mizs101 _TBA
@Niharike _TBA
@Fink _Treasure Order
@Wrath _Treasure Order
@Demiguise _Treasure Order
(When I do a round 2 of this you'll be first for a 2nd one!)
@FlitFire _Gem Order
(Thank you! Paying in Gems it means I can keep ordering accents!)
@Ookami99 _Treasure Order

Thank you everyone for your purchases! I do have two left, but I'm keeping one for me, cause I gave mine to a friend a while back, and the other will be sold in the AH for Gems so I can buy another Accent Blueprint and make more!

And I'll probably be making a Accent Shop soon. :3
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
@Avavu

Hi! The gem: treasure exchange rate is actually around 1:1000 at the moment - I don't want you to get ripped off because of inflation haha. Good luck selling!
@Avavu

Hi! The gem: treasure exchange rate is actually around 1:1000 at the moment - I don't want you to get ripped off because of inflation haha. Good luck selling!
@Mercenary

Thanks for the info! :D
I'm just going on what I used to sell things by, I know the rate's changed quite a bit since I was last active, but I figured I would keep it the same for my re-print. :)
I just do this for fun anyway. ( ^ w ^ )b

@Mercenary

Thanks for the info! :D
I'm just going on what I used to sell things by, I know the rate's changed quite a bit since I was last active, but I figured I would keep it the same for my re-print. :)
I just do this for fun anyway. ( ^ w ^ )b

tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
@Avavu

oh gosh pretty
Could I get a copy for treasure please? You have such a generous price for this beautiful accent goodness.
@Avavu

oh gosh pretty
Could I get a copy for treasure please? You have such a generous price for this beautiful accent goodness.
TOj4AXI.png deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills
for all the wrong reasons -

- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
@Avavu I'd like a copy for t
@Avavu I'd like a copy for t
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Avavu

Can I get a copy for treasure as well if you have slots left? Thank you!
@Avavu

Can I get a copy for treasure as well if you have slots left? Thank you!
@Avavu

Hi there! Could I possibly get a copy of this for treasure? C:
@Avavu

Hi there! Could I possibly get a copy of this for treasure? C:
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
Oh!! Could I get a copy for treasure, please? Thank you!! (I'd actually love two copies if you have any extra!)
@avavu
Oh!! Could I get a copy for treasure, please? Thank you!! (I'd actually love two copies if you have any extra!)
@avavu
o34Ml3i.pngrmCl6LF.png

5mxti1t.png
vAxt2MF.png
@Avavu Thanks but I think I got it the last round or from someone else since Toorum is wearing his [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17643714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176438/17643714_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Avavu
Thanks but I think I got it the last round or from someone else since Toorum is wearing his

17643714_350.png
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@avavu hey I'm still very interested in a copy! I'd like to pay in pure gems please!
@avavu hey I'm still very interested in a copy! I'd like to pay in pure gems please!
zdkBiZa.png
1 2