Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Just wanted to drop by to say good luck to everyone this month! still trying to sell Porcelain Stream and I didn't have the time or motivation to finish something that I was happy with. I might have to get more Bogglesnoots in preparation though, there are a lot of good skins for them! <3

@Umbris00 - The instructions and tutorials should be at the Custom Skins page, if Undel didn't leave it at the top post of the thread already. As for tidal waves, there are tons of tutorials in the internet on how to do pleasant-looking water, the challenge is to adapt it to a dragon's shape :3
Just wanted to drop by to say good luck to everyone this month! still trying to sell Porcelain Stream and I didn't have the time or motivation to finish something that I was happy with. I might have to get more Bogglesnoots in preparation though, there are a lot of good skins for them! <3

@Umbris00 - The instructions and tutorials should be at the Custom Skins page, if Undel didn't leave it at the top post of the thread already. As for tidal waves, there are tons of tutorials in the internet on how to do pleasant-looking water, the challenge is to adapt it to a dragon's shape :3
QYzhmAi.png
@Zoooooo
I love your PC skin! I can't believe it was your first skin......
@Zoooooo
I love your PC skin! I can't believe it was your first skin......
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@IndigoScroll Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.
@IndigoScroll Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@mPhish
tysm <3!!! i'm really glad the texture's noticeable! doing each dot took forever and killed my wrist but it was so worth it. ^n^
@mPhish
tysm <3!!! i'm really glad the texture's noticeable! doing each dot took forever and killed my wrist but it was so worth it. ^n^
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@Lightshadow101 thank you so much! :)
@Lightshadow101 thank you so much! :)
@mithrel Ah, Bogsneak female. I should probably add that to my post.
@mithrel Ah, Bogsneak female. I should probably add that to my post.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@mithrel @mPhish
thank you both so much!

@mithrel @mPhish
thank you both so much!

A3kbN9K.png
@Lililira if your Wavecrest entry doesn't win but you decide to print anyway can I please get a ping! I love it
@Lililira if your Wavecrest entry doesn't win but you decide to print anyway can I please get a ping! I love it
@mPhish Thank you! I'm glad there are people who love it. [img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/809/happy-oh-stop-it-you.png[/img]
@mPhish
Thank you! I'm glad there are people who love it.

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
@theroiprocepios

Thanks! I'll add you to the list.
@theroiprocepios

Thanks! I'll add you to the list.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34