Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kali's Accents
1 2 3 4
So...this is not a shop for custom accents. I don't have time to do commissions at the moment. But I am working on a project that will be generating spare accents and skincents for sale, so a thread in here makes sense.

I am in the process of making an accent or skincent for each of my permadragons. This project (and others) will be funded by the proceeds from selling the spares. I will list all created accents/skincents here (and any skins I might make for fun), and sell a couple in thread and toss the rest on the auctionhouse. If they sell out and there's enough interest, I'll happily reprint. I'm not the sort to pull limited-edition shenanigans.

If you want to be pinged any time I come out with a new one, please ping me to be added to the list! If you'd be interested in a reprint of a particular accent, let me know that too, and I'll add you to the interest list for that one. When the interest list gets long enough, I'll do a reprint, and ping those on the list for that accent. These lists will be kept on a private google doc for the time being.
So...this is not a shop for custom accents. I don't have time to do commissions at the moment. But I am working on a project that will be generating spare accents and skincents for sale, so a thread in here makes sense.

I am in the process of making an accent or skincent for each of my permadragons. This project (and others) will be funded by the proceeds from selling the spares. I will list all created accents/skincents here (and any skins I might make for fun), and sell a couple in thread and toss the rest on the auctionhouse. If they sell out and there's enough interest, I'll happily reprint. I'm not the sort to pull limited-edition shenanigans.

If you want to be pinged any time I come out with a new one, please ping me to be added to the list! If you'd be interested in a reprint of a particular accent, let me know that too, and I'll add you to the interest list for that one. When the interest list gets long enough, I'll do a reprint, and ping those on the list for that accent. These lists will be kept on a private google doc for the time being.
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
Existing Accents

Pseros

Sold out!
If you want to be notified if and when I reprint,
please ask me to add you to the interest list for this accent.

Siora

Sold out!

Existing Skin-cents

None yet!

Existing Skins

None yet!
Existing Accents

Pseros

Sold out!

Siora

Sold out!

Existing Skin-cents

None yet!

Existing Skins

None yet!
@handsome @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @StarryRaindrops @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @dualscepters @Plushstiel @anrei @Angii @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @Sayla @mochimajuru @Kardi @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @nika @shamwow @Alive @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Ickyrus @TikindiDragon @Heathers @Myrrien @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Xtal @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Ambitious @Vadasi @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Kaletah @Misha @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @Artemis @GwiazCo @Katalist @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Muszka @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @thefrogg @Bluetadamore @Pandacow @Kaamos @Koneko @Veevi @KameTurtle @aphasia @Denryu @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Savior @Kushiel @Meias @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @AbysmalGrace @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Lexreon @Maye @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Riko @Toothiana @Bhelryss @KaidaMoon @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @LhiannanSidhe @Mariposas @gotw3 @Seiryuu @Ocellis @judiama @Sivan @Resirose @Essynkardi @Kalistys @Lugiagirl98 @Dendropsyche @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Jazz @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @ionicbondie @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Weenyah @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @Malis @Chrestomanci @Okapi @moosesushi @Balgriath @Rayzor @paragonbroscaa @Hasha @Chants @AshRechner @Teacandy @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @booty @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Valemora @Katreal @Kikatzu @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @Empyreal @IanLeStraud @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @silverdrake @Aava @godspeed @RubyOfFire @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Carleigh @Luminaries @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Cedric @Ellowen @aearinn @Ada @Blod @TigerRocky @TheLegoLady @koujakward @LittlestDragon @hapro @apis @FauveNox @Nayiru @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Ultima @mumtup @Maybels @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @Juyoung @Heliopunk @Lodzhal @ccccctk @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @Yilara @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @WhiteMantis @Nidanasi @Celine @Curio @RogueRainbow @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @oof @Jenn @Soldier76 @ChakraMiracle @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @banjo @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @absolmon @Svelte @Rib @Kaelidra @Faustien @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Mary @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @StarDandere @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Kurayami @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @sorai @Finne @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @FairyoftheMoon @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @Cherubim @Toriguel @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Diodol @Isidora @Primaria @Thrawn @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Sakuraa @Artesia @Areater @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @jasmineblooms @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @mPhish @qew23 @Kpribbit @pioff @Chrestomanci @Boundingfeather @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @ClearLakes44 @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aahzmatic @Aruakhal @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @UnseenRangerGal @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @MadDucks @BrandendDraak @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Aahzmatic @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @ArouraBorialice @Ranuja @Bhaskara @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Nuegothy @absolutniemand @Parda @Veevi @Niklia @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Lanqa @Yeechen @Sanzuwu @ixia @scarletskyz @slp0001 @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Lexreon @baelistair @Perseidas @yoosung @Prelude @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @Akal @Resorant @chocomonster @Mima @aecasia @Emmahaa @CosmicSummer @SirArchimedes @KH3 @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @ladyrenee @Asobi @Viverridae @oberion @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @MisfitsLanding @sugarcrash @BandedLake @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Maike @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Physik @Rynne @Eagles @Floidivoidi @jennycatmystique @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @anika @Calixita @Kazami @Beezadrella @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @SoullessARMY @Lupen @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Godot @Brea @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Saraku

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Pearlcatcher M, Accents, filigree, markings, gold, pastels, no preference, high fantasy, jewelry/silks, purple

This is the first accent in this thread, so it's also shown in the post directly above, but here is the accent for sale I'm pinging the list for:

Thread is now open for posting!
@handsome @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @StarryRaindrops @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @dualscepters @Plushstiel @anrei @Angii @Serpens @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @Sayla @mochimajuru @Kardi @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @Tria91 @durandal @Kernun @nika @shamwow @Alive @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Ickyrus @TikindiDragon @Heathers @Myrrien @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Xtal @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Ambitious @Vadasi @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Kaletah @Misha @Unthymely @finches @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @pushpin @Insouciant @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @Artemis @GwiazCo @Katalist @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Muszka @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @thefrogg @Bluetadamore @Pandacow @Kaamos @Koneko @Veevi @KameTurtle @aphasia @Denryu @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Savior @Kushiel @Meias @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Colorwavez @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @AbysmalGrace @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Lexreon @Maye @harmonywish @Aerinsol @Riko @Toothiana @Bhelryss @KaidaMoon @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @wrobles4 @LhiannanSidhe @Mariposas @gotw3 @Seiryuu @Ocellis @judiama @Sivan @Resirose @Essynkardi @Kalistys @Lugiagirl98 @Dendropsyche @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Jazz @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @ionicbondie @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Weenyah @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @Malis @Chrestomanci @Okapi @moosesushi @Balgriath @Rayzor @paragonbroscaa @Hasha @Chants @AshRechner @Teacandy @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @booty @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Valemora @Katreal @Kikatzu @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @Empyreal @IanLeStraud @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @silverdrake @Aava @godspeed @RubyOfFire @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Carleigh @Luminaries @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Cedric @Ellowen @aearinn @Ada @Blod @TigerRocky @TheLegoLady @koujakward @LittlestDragon @hapro @apis @FauveNox @Nayiru @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Ultima @mumtup @Maybels @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @Juyoung @Heliopunk @Lodzhal @ccccctk @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @Yilara @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @WhiteMantis @Nidanasi @Celine @Curio @RogueRainbow @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @oof @Jenn @Soldier76 @ChakraMiracle @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @banjo @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @absolmon @Svelte @Rib @Kaelidra @Faustien @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Mary @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @StarDandere @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Kurayami @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @sorai @Finne @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @FairyoftheMoon @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @Cherubim @Toriguel @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Diodol @Isidora @Primaria @Thrawn @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Sakuraa @Artesia @Areater @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @jasmineblooms @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @mPhish @qew23 @Kpribbit @pioff @Chrestomanci @Boundingfeather @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @ClearLakes44 @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aahzmatic @Aruakhal @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @UnseenRangerGal @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @MadDucks @BrandendDraak @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @Aahzmatic @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @ArouraBorialice @Ranuja @Bhaskara @Cryptic @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Nuegothy @absolutniemand @Parda @Veevi @Niklia @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Lanqa @Yeechen @Sanzuwu @ixia @scarletskyz @slp0001 @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Lexreon @baelistair @Perseidas @yoosung @Prelude @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Oara @IrritatorRaji @Akal @Resorant @chocomonster @Mima @aecasia @Emmahaa @CosmicSummer @SirArchimedes @KH3 @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @ladyrenee @Asobi @Viverridae @oberion @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @MisfitsLanding @sugarcrash @BandedLake @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Maike @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Physik @Rynne @Eagles @Floidivoidi @jennycatmystique @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @anika @Calixita @Kazami @Beezadrella @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @SoullessARMY @Lupen @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Godot @Brea @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Saraku

Keywords used: Pearlcatcher M, Accents, filigree, markings, gold, pastels, no preference, high fantasy, jewelry/silks, purple

This is the first accent in this thread, so it's also shown in the post directly above, but here is the accent for sale I'm pinging the list for:

Thread is now open for posting!
@Kalietha I snagged a copy from the AH! It's a beautiful accent! ^.^
@Kalietha I snagged a copy from the AH! It's a beautiful accent! ^.^
@haxure Thanks, I'm glad you like it ^_^ If you want to be notified when I make my next one, just let me know!
@haxure Thanks, I'm glad you like it ^_^ If you want to be notified when I make my next one, just let me know!
@Kalietha Very nice, please add me to your pinglist for future accents!
@Kalietha Very nice, please add me to your pinglist for future accents!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Thank you, and added! You might not have long to wait for the next one, I've got Siora's planned out and if it fits in an accent (rather than needing a skin set), it might well be ordered later tonight.
@butcherbaby Thank you, and added! You might not have long to wait for the next one, I've got Siora's planned out and if it fits in an accent (rather than needing a skin set), it might well be ordered later tonight.
@Kalietha Rad! Can't wait to se what you come up with! Here's the boy who I graced with your accent :-) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29240601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292407/29240601_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kalietha Rad! Can't wait to se what you come up with!

Here's the boy who I graced with your accent :-)

29240601_350.png
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Ooo, nice! It works well with him! I hadn't even thought how it might interact with scales, the dragon I made it for doesn't use a tert and might never because of clash. The new accent was ordered and is awaiting approval. My fingers are crossed, it came awful close to the thirty percent mark...I might wind up having to find a way to take a bit more off.
@butcherbaby Ooo, nice! It works well with him! I hadn't even thought how it might interact with scales, the dragon I made it for doesn't use a tert and might never because of clash. The new accent was ordered and is awaiting approval. My fingers are crossed, it came awful close to the thirty percent mark...I might wind up having to find a way to take a bit more off.
Shop New Accent pinglist:

@butcherbaby

GASP pinglist:
@Jaypaw @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @StarryRaindrops @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @OverTheWolf @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @Micheru @KCGallows @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Yoda @Soupy @chespin @DeadlyInformant @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @straekitty @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Hailey @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @durandal @nika @Avariea @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @Tetraodon @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @crystallofolia @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Symmetry @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Xtal @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @Vadasi @kommoy @Lizzi @StygianForm @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @Vendetta @Kaletah @VPunica @Misha @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @Cipheres @lightly @Phaser @solaritude @mochimajuru @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @stormydanish @GwiazCo @flamyfox @hat17 @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Toriel @BrightIce @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @synnful @Kaamos @Veevi @Aeronaught @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Denryu @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @sQld @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @atomicpastel @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @ranyani @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Quenya @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @juawia @Colorwavez @Angeleina @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @Chocollama @Aalto @karilara @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @harmonywish @Aerinsol @lizabet @Riko @Danizaurs @GreenTaleTeller @Galaxtic @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @vulstal @judiama @RocketGrunt @maralice13 @Mikisama @Cassichu @Essynkardi @Juushika @Kalistys @Kyrrah @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Lemonsinasoup @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Psyseon @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @SouthFarthing @AbstractAlgebra @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Okapi @moosesushi @Hasha @RayFisch @Chants @Rascality @Sylwyth @DrBeanCat @TheMythOfBeauty @Jaz @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @booty @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @silverdrake @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @RubyOfFire @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @Ellowen @Cadwell @Blod @TigerRocky @Katherine @TheLegoLady @KatGrimm @cyrallia @koujakward @Orannis @LittlestDragon @Erendira @Contaminate @Mercure2333 @apis @modernleopard @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Romarin @World @IveRios @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Pandonkey @Ultima @Pinto @Maybels @Chemistry @TygerTyger @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @Katalist @LionMagnus @Flygone @Veneris @Juyoung @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Jaie @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Kairo @JackMorrison @keraunic @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @Nelia @Sayla @Cindercate @Inwe @Hiame @Jenn @Stannum @misscallierose @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @banjo @awaicu @raxyl @rocobird @SilverOtter @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Svelte @Kaelidra @kitten1774 @Faustien @Luminaries @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Rolyo @Faileas @Mary @oOKookieOo @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @StarDandere @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @Toxiee @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @AyumiNemera @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @TeaRex @Kizmetto @Synchros @Godspeed @Duchess @Betta @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @simmy27star @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @TheflyingTypO @Lynchly @xHel @Fletcher @Emmahaa @Cherubim @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @RJWolf @butcherbaby @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @kalikafrost @WDGaster @Diodol @Runi @mattykips @Volve @Arrakis @Mattykips @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @arian @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @escarlata4000 @Cynareae @Artesia @LadyRenee @8by0 @Areater @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @Leora @mattykips @StarshipSally @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @Nahiri @AndromedianLace @dragonNMR @GAW @aevios @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @magiclynx @mementomoe @Vendetta @mPhish @qew23 @Reconnaissance @appreciate @Kpribbit @pioff @Cuddleh @favvn @Boundingfeather @Kuriptonic @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @pioff @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @noixy @InkyBrush @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @senpai @Otrera @Aahzmatic @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @ArouraBorialice @Clavicado @AiDeeKay @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @letmeship @Zayev @Ranuja @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @ayatos @absolutniemand @Parda @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Niklia @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @mattykips @lionx @Havenstrife @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @Touhou @ixia @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @slp0001 @Nevaka @Leon @Arin @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @selenomancy @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @saturne @yoosung @StormDragon21 @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Riimi @synnful @chocomonster @HayBay @Mima @IanLeStraud @NadopT @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @Ag47 @SirArchimedes @KH3 @dilselim @Gravekeeper @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @Poi @hawwah @Noodlesper @WeyrLeader @ancelstierre @MisfitsLanding @catahoula @jemjam @pureblood @Smurr @a27594111 @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @jiminee @Ebrietas @Barakitty @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @starblaziing @Rynne @Eagles @Floidivoidi @jennycatmystique @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Drizziel @Kazami @Beezadrella @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @Shadier @snowpea @HowlingGale @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Semirhage @Godot @graphicmacaroon @Phoenixofwar @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @taunt @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Saraku @Camrrito @AwkwardAngel @Apothecaria @Leremis @VagabondSentinel @XenoVirus @ColoradoBlues @nemodave @kjelle @Stormheart208 @Minstri

Keywords used: Coatl F, Accents, filigree, gold, wings, no preference, gems, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

Siora

Note for usage; parts of this accent are made with the Pearl Flourish item set in mind, and will work particularly well on a dragon wearing pieces of that set.
Shop New Accent pinglist:

@butcherbaby

GASP pinglist:
@Jaypaw @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @StarryRaindrops @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @anrei @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @OverTheWolf @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @Micheru @KCGallows @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @igavvedit @Kyrislian @korradorable @Yoda @Soupy @chespin @DeadlyInformant @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @straekitty @mochimajuru @Denutena @Kardi @Hailey @kkertas @Serpede @briar @Krin @durandal @nika @Avariea @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @Tetraodon @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @crystallofolia @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Symmetry @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Xtal @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ythequeris @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Siopilos @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @Vadasi @kommoy @Lizzi @StygianForm @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @Vendetta @Kaletah @VPunica @Misha @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @cervas @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @Cipheres @lightly @Phaser @solaritude @mochimajuru @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @stormydanish @GwiazCo @flamyfox @hat17 @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Toriel @BrightIce @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @synnful @Kaamos @Veevi @Aeronaught @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Denryu @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @sQld @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @atomicpastel @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @ranyani @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Quenya @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @juawia @Colorwavez @Angeleina @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @Chocollama @Aalto @karilara @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @harmonywish @Aerinsol @lizabet @Riko @Danizaurs @GreenTaleTeller @Galaxtic @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @ixia @Aetheric @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @Ocellis @vulstal @judiama @RocketGrunt @maralice13 @Mikisama @Cassichu @Essynkardi @Juushika @Kalistys @Kyrrah @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Lemonsinasoup @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Psyseon @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @SouthFarthing @AbstractAlgebra @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Okapi @moosesushi @Hasha @RayFisch @Chants @Rascality @Sylwyth @DrBeanCat @TheMythOfBeauty @Jaz @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @booty @agentfern @Astale @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @CinnabarCobra @Deva @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @silverdrake @Arcani @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @RubyOfFire @BlakeLupa @Vaze @Carleigh @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Cedric @Ellowen @Cadwell @Blod @TigerRocky @Katherine @TheLegoLady @KatGrimm @cyrallia @koujakward @Orannis @LittlestDragon @Erendira @Contaminate @Mercure2333 @apis @modernleopard @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Romarin @World @IveRios @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @LittleFirefly @Pandonkey @Ultima @Pinto @Maybels @Chemistry @TygerTyger @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @Katalist @LionMagnus @Flygone @Veneris @Juyoung @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Jaie @KitsumiMahon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Kairo @JackMorrison @keraunic @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @Nelia @Sayla @Cindercate @Inwe @Hiame @Jenn @Stannum @misscallierose @atalaeai @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @banjo @awaicu @raxyl @rocobird @SilverOtter @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Svelte @Kaelidra @kitten1774 @Faustien @Luminaries @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Rolyo @Faileas @Mary @oOKookieOo @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @StarDandere @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @Toxiee @ToasterOven @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @AyumiNemera @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @TeaRex @Kizmetto @Synchros @Godspeed @Duchess @Betta @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @simmy27star @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Prelude @Helva @TheflyingTypO @Lynchly @xHel @Fletcher @Emmahaa @Cherubim @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @RJWolf @butcherbaby @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @kalikafrost @WDGaster @Diodol @Runi @mattykips @Volve @Arrakis @Mattykips @Isidora @Allocen @Primaria @arian @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @escarlata4000 @Cynareae @Artesia @LadyRenee @8by0 @Areater @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @Leora @mattykips @StarshipSally @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @Nahiri @AndromedianLace @dragonNMR @GAW @aevios @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @magiclynx @mementomoe @Vendetta @mPhish @qew23 @Reconnaissance @appreciate @Kpribbit @pioff @Cuddleh @favvn @Boundingfeather @Kuriptonic @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @pioff @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @noixy @InkyBrush @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @senpai @Otrera @Aahzmatic @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Tidemaiden @Ixnyeltha @ArouraBorialice @Clavicado @AiDeeKay @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @letmeship @Zayev @Ranuja @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @ayatos @absolutniemand @Parda @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Niklia @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @mattykips @lionx @Havenstrife @amberwing @Lanqa @iodine @Touhou @ixia @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @slp0001 @Nevaka @Leon @Arin @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @selenomancy @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @saturne @yoosung @StormDragon21 @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Riimi @synnful @chocomonster @HayBay @Mima @IanLeStraud @NadopT @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @Ag47 @SirArchimedes @KH3 @dilselim @Gravekeeper @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Touming @Poi @hawwah @Noodlesper @WeyrLeader @ancelstierre @MisfitsLanding @catahoula @jemjam @pureblood @Smurr @a27594111 @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @jiminee @Ebrietas @Barakitty @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @starblaziing @Rynne @Eagles @Floidivoidi @jennycatmystique @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Drizziel @Kazami @Beezadrella @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @Shadier @snowpea @HowlingGale @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Semirhage @Godot @graphicmacaroon @Phoenixofwar @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @taunt @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Saraku @Camrrito @AwkwardAngel @Apothecaria @Leremis @VagabondSentinel @XenoVirus @ColoradoBlues @nemodave @kjelle @Stormheart208 @Minstri

Keywords used: Coatl F, Accents, filigree, gold, wings, no preference, gems, space/galaxy/stars/nebula

Siora

Note for usage; parts of this accent are made with the Pearl Flourish item set in mind, and will work particularly well on a dragon wearing pieces of that set.
1 2 3 4