Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 80 81
I would love to buy a copy of Taonga Moana if it's still available
I would love to buy a copy of Taonga Moana if it's still available
And through the roaring and the flame, she rose and rose and rose again
@Endivinity

Hello. Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Thank you!
@Endivinity

Hello. Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Thank you!
@Endivinity
Could I also be added to your general pinglist? Those two new PC skins caught my eye! ;w;
@Endivinity
Could I also be added to your general pinglist? Those two new PC skins caught my eye! ;w;
JAufpfb.gif
Oh yeahh, add me to that pinglist. ,':^)
Oh yeahh, add me to that pinglist. ,':^)
@Endivinity Love your skins and accents!! Could I please be added to your ping list? :)
@Endivinity Love your skins and accents!! Could I please be added to your ping list? :)
ew9u8Xp.png
lists will be updated; there's 50 expired auctions I have to relist as well as put in the new releases! Also!! I forgot to announce, Redrock Keeper and Leopard Coralclimber finally released! These are rare drops in Redrock Cove, which was my favourite coli area at the time of the contest, so see if you can pick up a copy there! (I'd advise against buying AH copies right now, they're massively overinflated. you know how cheap the old coli skins are) Wildclaw Male | [b]Redrock Keeper[/b] | Skincent [skin=24836] [item=vista: redrock cove] Bogsneak Male | [b]Leopard Coralclimber[/b] | 100% Skin [skin=24823] [item=leopard coralclimber] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/565292d44fbc9472b75d4ce3fee0a32e/tumblr_oh3wxxVUJx1s3ejoco1_540.png[/img] ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23782094]my boy[/url] bc he's been waiting all year for this skin to drop finally)
lists will be updated; there's 50 expired auctions I have to relist as well as put in the new releases!

Also!! I forgot to announce, Redrock Keeper and Leopard Coralclimber finally released! These are rare drops in Redrock Cove, which was my favourite coli area at the time of the contest, so see if you can pick up a copy there! (I'd advise against buying AH copies right now, they're massively overinflated. you know how cheap the old coli skins are)

Wildclaw Male | Redrock Keeper | Skincent

Vista: Redrock Cove

Bogsneak Male | Leopard Coralclimber | 100% Skin

Leopard Coralclimber
tumblr_oh3wxxVUJx1s3ejoco1_540.png
(my boy bc he's been waiting all year for this skin to drop finally)
Valhalla_tiny.gif
mmmmm im glad it's NoN next month instead of a festival bc i have to take a break from making skins to focus on paid work - once I've done these extremely overdue customs, I'll be quiet here, I'll finally put the self-update pinglist on, and just. restock the AH every week until January rolls around
mmmmm im glad it's NoN next month instead of a festival bc i have to take a break from making skins to focus on paid work - once I've done these extremely overdue customs, I'll be quiet here, I'll finally put the self-update pinglist on, and just. restock the AH every week until January rolls around
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity

Could you add me to your ping list please?

Also, have those autumn recolors dropped? My sticky child fingers need to grab those XD
@Endivinity

Could you add me to your ping list please?

Also, have those autumn recolors dropped? My sticky child fingers need to grab those XD
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
[quote name="Silverishness" date=2017-11-27 13:11:51] @Endivinity Also, have those autumn recolors dropped? My sticky child fingers need to grab those XD [/quote] THIS- I am dying to get them, especially after seeing them in the database! :-O Hope you will ping when they go out :-D
Silverishness wrote on 2017-11-27:
@Endivinity

THIS- I am dying to get them, especially after seeing them in the database! :-O Hope you will ping when they go out :-D
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Endivinity I slipped and just saw "Algae Coral Crown" on the database annnnd was wondering if it was something you were going to be listing

*twiddles thumbs*
@Endivinity I slipped and just saw "Algae Coral Crown" on the database annnnd was wondering if it was something you were going to be listing

*twiddles thumbs*
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 80 81