Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 80 81
@Endivinity could you add me to your general pinglist, please? thank you sm!
@Endivinity could you add me to your general pinglist, please? thank you sm!
qtNgpTt.png
@Endivinity I'd love to get a ping for

And could I be put onto your general pinglist please? (I don't remember if I'm already on there or not *faceplam* If I am, I apologise for the double request)
@Endivinity I'd love to get a ping for

And could I be put onto your general pinglist please? (I don't remember if I'm already on there or not *faceplam* If I am, I apologise for the double request)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
god im getting really really behind
final two sets of Vitality Anew distributing now! and then the remaining copies will go into AH for general sale
god im getting really really behind
final two sets of Vitality Anew distributing now! and then the remaining copies will go into AH for general sale
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivity
Could I get a copy if I'm not already down please UoU
@Endivity
Could I get a copy if I'm not already down please UoU
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Endivinity
Sorry to alert you to this so late but I was part of run #4 and bumping into your spare copies of Vitality Anew on the AH just now made me realize that you forgot me way back when you were distributing the copies from that run!
@Endivinity
Sorry to alert you to this so late but I was part of run #4 and bumping into your spare copies of Vitality Anew on the AH just now made me realize that you forgot me way back when you were distributing the copies from that run!
@Splattershot OH!! oh man oh man I jumped the gun there I thought I'd distributed the #4 set but it turns out I have not
I have four extra copies that i'll distribute but I'll get a spare run off right away I'm so sorry about that :'D
@Splattershot OH!! oh man oh man I jumped the gun there I thought I'd distributed the #4 set but it turns out I have not
I have four extra copies that i'll distribute but I'll get a spare run off right away I'm so sorry about that :'D
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity aah could I get pinged for Vitality Anew if you print it again?
@Endivinity aah could I get pinged for Vitality Anew if you print it again?
Heads up!!
I'm going to go on a trip to America at the end of this month, until August 31. During this time, I will be unable to do anything here!
I'm rushing to catch up with actual work so I can continue paying rent while I'm away, but I'll also be working to get the last remaining queues here dealt with, namely Taonga Moana which still has people waiting.
EDIT: I will be entering this month's and next month's festivals, and I'll make spreadsheets for them BUT please do bear in mind that I can't custom print anything until I get back home in September.

@Mercenary h e y yo just letting you know I'm not intentionally avoiding you, I'm still alive :D I'll send an update your way once I hunt down the relevant PMs from ages ago since I have some Things
Heads up!!
I'm going to go on a trip to America at the end of this month, until August 31. During this time, I will be unable to do anything here!
I'm rushing to catch up with actual work so I can continue paying rent while I'm away, but I'll also be working to get the last remaining queues here dealt with, namely Taonga Moana which still has people waiting.
EDIT: I will be entering this month's and next month's festivals, and I'll make spreadsheets for them BUT please do bear in mind that I can't custom print anything until I get back home in September.

@Mercenary h e y yo just letting you know I'm not intentionally avoiding you, I'm still alive :D I'll send an update your way once I hunt down the relevant PMs from ages ago since I have some Things
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity I'd love to be on the general pinglist! :D
@Endivinity I'd love to be on the general pinglist! :D
aSdlF4L.png
@Endivinity

Ahaha, thanks for the update! :D Sounds good to me!
@Endivinity

Ahaha, thanks for the update! :D Sounds good to me!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 80 81