Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Earthmama's Accents - BSJ!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Please add me to your ping list for this great piece of art. I hope it wins the contest, but if not, know it's got interested folks cheering it on. :)

OH, I like the highlighted one. Feels like the snapper is just at the edge of a cave, just catching the first rays of morning. It's lovely. :)
Please add me to your ping list for this great piece of art. I hope it wins the contest, but if not, know it's got interested folks cheering it on. :)

OH, I like the highlighted one. Feels like the snapper is just at the edge of a cave, just catching the first rays of morning. It's lovely. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@fuzzynauvelle
I'm really interested! I love opal's.
@fuzzynauvelle
I'm really interested! I love opal's.
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon

I'll add you to the pinglist :) thanks for the interest!
@absolmon

I'll add you to the pinglist :) thanks for the interest!
@fuzzynauvelle
Omg this is so BEAUTIFUL. If it doesnt make it in the contest i'd definitely be interested in buying one! And personally I really like the highlighted one, it gives it a nice depth ?
@fuzzynauvelle
Omg this is so BEAUTIFUL. If it doesnt make it in the contest i'd definitely be interested in buying one! And personally I really like the highlighted one, it gives it a nice depth ?
@fuzzynauvelle

both are pretty! after seeing them side by side, I would say I like the look of the highlighted one better, especially on the geode dragon (who by the way is ADORABLE)

put me down for interest!
@fuzzynauvelle

both are pretty! after seeing them side by side, I would say I like the look of the highlighted one better, especially on the geode dragon (who by the way is ADORABLE)

put me down for interest!
@fuzzynauvelle While this isn't an accent I would personally buy, it's very beautifully done and I'd love to be pinged for future skins/accents or if you ever open a shop.

I think the highlighted version looks nicer as it looks less 'flat'
@fuzzynauvelle While this isn't an accent I would personally buy, it's very beautifully done and I'd love to be pinged for future skins/accents or if you ever open a shop.

I think the highlighted version looks nicer as it looks less 'flat'
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@baelistair

Oh my gosh, this is making me so happy that so many people like it x3 I've got you down!! ^^ Thank you!

@Velociraptor42

A majority so far have said they like the highlighted version better, so I think I'll be going with that one :) Thank you for the input, and the interest!! I've got you down for a ping if it doesn't win ^^
@baelistair

Oh my gosh, this is making me so happy that so many people like it x3 I've got you down!! ^^ Thank you!

@Velociraptor42

A majority so far have said they like the highlighted version better, so I think I'll be going with that one :) Thank you for the input, and the interest!! I've got you down for a ping if it doesn't win ^^
@butcherbaby

Thanks so much for the input! :) I've contemplated opening a shop, but I've never gotten this much positive feedback before...might have to do it now!! I'll definitely let you know if I ever do open one!

And I did decide to go with the highlighted version. ^^
@butcherbaby

Thanks so much for the input! :) I've contemplated opening a shop, but I've never gotten this much positive feedback before...might have to do it now!! I'll definitely let you know if I ever do open one!

And I did decide to go with the highlighted version. ^^
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25