Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | REXCENTS 2.0 | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
[center] [size=6]this shop is closed. please be patient while i make a new one [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/94cc/f/2017/209/1/3/new_shop_header_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0ywl.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]welcome.[/b][/size] i'm rex, and welcome to my accent shop! i used to run [b]rexcents and pyroland[/b] but things felt a little too cluttered for my liking there, so i've started anew (again). please take a look around! [size=5][b]shop guidelines.[/b][/size] 1. [s]please ping @Rexcaliburr for all enquiries and orders. i am highly likely to miss anyone who doesn't ping or pings incorrectly, so do check for spelling mistakes[/s]! I am subscribed to the thread so only ping me for orders! If you are posting an enquiry or requesting to be put on my ping list, you do not have to ping me in your post. 2. i accept gems and treasure (specified slots only). treasure will be taken at a 1:850 ratio. i reserve the right to alter the gem ratio any time in accordance to the economy. gems can also be accepted for the last two slots if you choose to pay in gems. 3. accents will only be printed after [b]10 slots[/b] have been filled. most of the time the last two slots will be available for treasure. if 10 slots are not filled in 2 weeks after 5 slots are filled, 5 slots will be printed. 4. please do not send payment until i have pinged you asking for it! it is difficult to keep track of early payment. 5. most accents are 500G per. 6. please send gems as a [b]one way crossroads[/b] or via PMs as i always need the gems to send my accents and skins to print first! [b]7. new "Event Accents/Skins" will have a note in their sales post - these are skins and accents that are retired except for a specific holiday period, and no individual copies are allowed to be printed.[/b] [size=5][b]pinglist.[/b][/size] [quote] [sub]@crumpet @katgrimm @pyr0 @MasakiSaphir @grumpycatlover @foxlan @Fauvenox @butcherbaby @Addmon @Azerothian @Ellapinky @Iceex @SamIamLuvDov @Valeguard @SarcasticHawke @Necrotizing @Ariizumi @NickelDragons @minted @Trickilicky @Natsumereikosan @Supremacy @Bluedragon @Aerii @owlpox @Leannaa @ShadowPiper @Mesai @Farvel @MisfitsLanding @Galaxius Customs: Amorah FireflyRhapsody NickelDragons Trickilicky Leannaa Farvel[/quote] [quote][sub] Planet Series: Raptora TrustRae VagabondSentinel Aehdncl Shroomlet[/quote] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/ee94/f/2017/209/b/8/a_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0yx4.png[/img] Please PM me if you're interested in becoming affiliates! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1711847]Bluedragon's Accents[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2273332][img]https://i.imgur.com/6uAoUac.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2542516/1#post_35674783][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/496469681469784066/497712187146502154/Primary_Banner.png[/img][/url]

this shop is closed. please be patient while i make a new one
new_shop_header_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0ywl.png
welcome.
i'm rex, and welcome to my accent shop! i used to run rexcents and pyroland but things felt a little too cluttered for my liking there, so i've started anew (again). please take a look around!

shop guidelines.
1. please ping @Rexcaliburr for all enquiries and orders. i am highly likely to miss anyone who doesn't ping or pings incorrectly, so do check for spelling mistakes! I am subscribed to the thread so only ping me for orders! If you are posting an enquiry or requesting to be put on my ping list, you do not have to ping me in your post.

2. i accept gems and treasure (specified slots only). treasure will be taken at a 1:850 ratio. i reserve the right to alter the gem ratio any time in accordance to the economy. gems can also be accepted for the last two slots if you choose to pay in gems.

3. accents will only be printed after 10 slots have been filled. most of the time the last two slots will be available for treasure. if 10 slots are not filled in 2 weeks after 5 slots are filled, 5 slots will be printed.

4. please do not send payment until i have pinged you asking for it! it is difficult to keep track of early payment.

5. most accents are 500G per.

6. please send gems as a one way crossroads or via PMs as i always need the gems to send my accents and skins to print first!

7. new "Event Accents/Skins" will have a note in their sales post - these are skins and accents that are retired except for a specific holiday period, and no individual copies are allowed to be printed.

pinglist.
Quote:

Planet Series: Raptora TrustRae VagabondSentinel Aehdncl Shroomlet

a_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0yx4.png
Please PM me if you're interested in becoming affiliates!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/5c2b/f/2017/209/1/1/cp_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0ywx.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dcwv4x7-8f1a75e0-1964-4b30-8671-554e71e6620f.png[/img] [nextcol][quote][center][b]Wicked Ruins[/b] Skincent 900g Run 1: Accepting Preorders [LIST=1] [*]@Skitties [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*] [*]Rexcaliburr [/LIST][/quote][/columns] [columns][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dctw77f-0d5dfb6f-c175-4f3c-b7e8-ce8697601226.png[/img] [nextcol][quote][center][b]Sandstriker[/b] Skincent 900g Run 1: Delivered! [LIST=1] [*]@Firtarian (PAID) [*]@CheshireCatUk1 (PAID) [*]@JD1620 (PAID) [*]@Squidmage (PAID) [*]@butcherbaby (PAID) [*]@Calixita (PAID) [*]@Aeriel (PAID) [*]@Micheru [*]@Trachynhawb (PAID) [*]Rexcaliburr [/LIST][/quote][/columns] [quote][columns] Run 2: Accepting Preorders [LIST=1] [*]@Kaio [*]@Kookaburra [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [*]@ [/LIST][/columns][/quote]
cp_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0ywx.png
dcwv4x7-8f1a75e0-1964-4b30-8671-554e71e6620f.png
Quote:
Wicked Ruins
Skincent
900g
Run 1: Accepting Preorders
  1. @Skitties
  2. @
  3. @
  4. @
  5. @
  6. @
  7. @
  8. @
  9. Rexcaliburr

dctw77f-0d5dfb6f-c175-4f3c-b7e8-ce8697601226.png
Quote:
Sandstriker
Skincent
900g
Run 1: Delivered!
  1. @Firtarian (PAID)
  2. @CheshireCatUk1 (PAID)
  3. @JD1620 (PAID)
  4. @Squidmage (PAID)
  5. @butcherbaby (PAID)
  6. @Calixita (PAID)
  7. @Aeriel (PAID)
  8. @Micheru
  9. @Trachynhawb (PAID)
  10. Rexcaliburr
Quote:
Run 2: Accepting Preorders
  1. @Kaio
  2. @Kookaburra
  3. @
  4. @
  5. @
  6. @
  7. @
  8. @
  9. @
  10. @
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/146f/f/2017/209/8/e/s_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0yvz.png[/img][/center] [center]these have already been printed and [b]will[/b] reprint occasionally.[/center] [skin=15196][skin=18192][skin=18264][skin=18543][skin=20658][skin=20962][skin=16366][skin=23257][skin=23712][skin=23824][skin=23932][skin=23794][skin=24614][skin=26365][skin=28110][skin=28859] [center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/e55c/f/2017/209/3/d/r_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0ywd.png[/img][/center] these [b]will not[/b] be reprinted. if you see one you like that is in stock, check the AH. if you don't see it there, PM me! I might have forgotten to update stocks and may just have a spare copy! [columns] [skin=14652] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [nextcol][skin=15088] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [nextcol] [skin=15906] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [nextcol][skin=15967] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [nextcol][skin=16376] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [/columns] [columns] [skin=18118] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [nextcol] [skin=18942] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [nextcol] [skin=21089] Circulation: 20 In stock: 0 [nextcol] [skin=22450] Circulation: 10 In stock: 0 [nextcol] [skin=22468] Circulation: 10 In stock: 0 [/columns] [columns] [skin=22765] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [nextcol][skin=22764] Circulation: 10 In stock: [nextcol][skin=22805] Circulation: 10 In stock: 2 [nextcol][skin=24670] Circulation: 40 In stock: 0 [nextcol][skin=26331] Circulation: 5 In stock: 0 [/columns] [columns][skin=26982] Circulation: 40 In stock: 2 customs: [skin=21057][skin=23768][skin=25660][skin=25919]
s_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0yvz.png
these have already been printed and will reprint occasionally.

r_by_rexcaliburr-dbi0ywd.png
these will not be reprinted. if you see one you like that is in stock, check the AH. if you don't see it there, PM me! I might have forgotten to update stocks and may just have a spare copy!

Circulation: 5
In stock: 0

Circulation: 20

Circulation: 10

In stock:

In stock: 2

Circulation: 40

Circulation: 40
In stock: 2

customs:

S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
A+ Accents right here! I highly recommend buying one, or more!
A+ Accents right here! I highly recommend buying one, or more!
51d3057b9c9549c0de1463a0a2fa33b2722d481c.jpg
@Aapur thanks <3
@Aapur thanks <3
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcalibur
Ooh, you have a new shop!? Could I be added to the pinglist again, please?
@Rexcalibur
Ooh, you have a new shop!? Could I be added to the pinglist again, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Crumpet Absolutely!
@Crumpet Absolutely!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Boop
Boop
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/b64f/f/2016/280/5/3/bolted_bogsneak_preview_by_rexcaliburr-dak5uur.png[/img] [i]Bolted Bogsneak 500G[/i][/center] Hello! You are being pinged for the release of Bolted Bogsneak, a Bogsneak accent. Previews are available upon request! [size=1]@Tiriea @Jaypaw @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @caelumdeity @ljusclara @Bromjunaar @dualscepters @Serpens @Weenyah @IgnisFlamel @Kyrislian @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Niharike @durandal @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Meloetta @Nevros @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Masumi @pushpin @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @briteoctopus @Malafunfun @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @RationalParanoia @Emberwolf @RayFisch @Rubisco @GalacticCannibal @hapro @World @Chemistry @mus @raxyl @Irregular @Exeidur @Bionicbits @Faileas @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Myrkskog @Oakwick @Nabesima @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Reckless @Condor @meonox @Achi @Ririterasu @StarDandere @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Micheru @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @yukitsukihana @Vely @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Nefily @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Ototo @baelistair @Illuminary @Ranuja @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @Dartrix @Synchros @Blod @LittlestDragon @Godspeed @Yilara @Icicle16 @pseudovum @RoxyWolf @Harribel @Xotis @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @maralice13 @Nuriya[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Bogsneak F, Accents, robot/robotic/cyborg, body horror[/center]
bolted_bogsneak_preview_by_rexcaliburr-dak5uur.png
Bolted Bogsneak
500G

Hello! You are being pinged for the release of Bolted Bogsneak, a Bogsneak accent. Previews are available upon request!

@Tiriea @Jaypaw @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @caelumdeity @ljusclara @Bromjunaar @dualscepters @Serpens @Weenyah @IgnisFlamel @Kyrislian @Yoda @Soupy @Itsy @Niharike @durandal @Cron @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @Yin @Trickilicky @heronfoot @squidragon @pooses @Meloetta @Nevros @alliegator @Kurtcobain @Masumi @pushpin @Thunderbird21 @Juni @Akal @briteoctopus @Malafunfun @Mariposas @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @RationalParanoia @Emberwolf @RayFisch @Rubisco @GalacticCannibal @hapro @World @Chemistry @mus @raxyl @Irregular @Exeidur @Bionicbits @Faileas @Jazz @WhiteMantis @Cheshires @Myrkskog @Oakwick @Nabesima @Siaur @Dragondrop @hat17 @Darkmekmon @finches @annadandelion @Velsim @corvidus @glowingfirefly @Ichamo @Endovelicus @Reckless @Condor @meonox @Achi @Ririterasu @StarDandere @Argonaut @TikindiDragon @ThirtyOne @stonefur @Lemonsinasoup @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @paradoxiKay @Airis @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Micheru @fluffballofdoom @Crims @Desolation @yukitsukihana @Vely @boxparts @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Nefily @Cedric @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @miuaki @Stasha @TribalDragon @Dreadnoughtus @Ototo @baelistair @Illuminary @Ranuja @necrophades @Misha @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @Dartrix @Synchros @Blod @LittlestDragon @Godspeed @Yilara @Icicle16 @pseudovum @RoxyWolf @Harribel @Xotis @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @maralice13 @Nuriya

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Bogsneak F, Accents, robot/robotic/cyborg, body horror
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
bump
bump
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102