Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed (old shop)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@PeacefulBliss
@nika
@Vaze

ahhhh thanks so much you guys!! i'm going to try to finish it over the next couple days, i'll ping you guys when it's done to check and see if you're still interested. thank you for commenting!
@PeacefulBliss
@nika
@Vaze

ahhhh thanks so much you guys!! i'm going to try to finish it over the next couple days, i'll ping you guys when it's done to check and see if you're still interested. thank you for commenting!
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
@swiftkicker
I'd love an accent version of this!
@swiftkicker
I'd love an accent version of this!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@swiftkicker

missed the fact that you were asking for feedback/input....for what it's worth:

I wouldn't try to make it so it worked on both dark and light dragons....some accents just work better for one or the other. It might be that you could do a different version that worked for lighter dragons after this one.

You may be underpricing your work....although I get that when you are just getting started that you may want to build up a loyal buyer base. But it seems like most accents are 500 gems and up....even pricing it at 450 g would be a break from the typical price and maybe still give you some money for all your time and effort!
@swiftkicker

missed the fact that you were asking for feedback/input....for what it's worth:

I wouldn't try to make it so it worked on both dark and light dragons....some accents just work better for one or the other. It might be that you could do a different version that worked for lighter dragons after this one.

You may be underpricing your work....although I get that when you are just getting started that you may want to build up a loyal buyer base. But it seems like most accents are 500 gems and up....even pricing it at 450 g would be a break from the typical price and maybe still give you some money for all your time and effort!
@swiftkicker I don't have much to add but I love it. I'd like a slot for whenever you submit it, whether it ends up being a skin or an accent.
@swiftkicker I don't have much to add but I love it. I'd like a slot for whenever you submit it, whether it ends up being a skin or an accent.
@swiftkicker I've seen a bunch of moss in other nature-related accents but none as vivid as this. It's pretty!

Also, sadly many nature-themed accents are already retired by now. (And personally, I always want more)

If that's the price you're going for, I definitely want a slot!
@swiftkicker I've seen a bunch of moss in other nature-related accents but none as vivid as this. It's pretty!

Also, sadly many nature-themed accents are already retired by now. (And personally, I always want more)

If that's the price you're going for, I definitely want a slot!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@swiftkicker I'm definitely interested in a slot for the accent version! As other s have said, this is a very nicely done, vibrant nature accent.
@swiftkicker I'm definitely interested in a slot for the accent version! As other s have said, this is a very nicely done, vibrant nature accent.
kY5nwhE.png
@swiftkicker
I'm very interested in the accent if you still have a slot open :) I love the moss and varying colors are nice
@swiftkicker
I'm very interested in the accent if you still have a slot open :) I love the moss and varying colors are nice
@Swiftkicker

I'm interested but I think your underpricing it!! Accents usually go for 500g + !! 350 is super low and I don't think you would profit from it, if you're looking to profit!
@Swiftkicker

I'm interested but I think your underpricing it!! Accents usually go for 500g + !! 350 is super low and I don't think you would profit from it, if you're looking to profit!
Hello, thanks for commenting and the interest!

I messed with it some more, you can see the updated version at http://flooblwroosblng.tumblr.com/accent. for now unless someone has advice about making it more acceptable in terms of following the rules(i'm still unsure about the lines and darkness), this is going to be my first application attemtpt.

so i think there looks to be about 11 people interested. I should have already mentioned but i need 360 gems from 7 people before i can buy the blueprint and apply the first run. so i guess how this will work is, everyone who has already commented has a slot reserved for the first run until the 5th (two days) to send me the gems. The first seven people have first dibs (Shian, briar, peacefulbliss, nika, vaze, velsim, ruinousomen), if any of them would like to wait for a third run where you don't have to pay up front necessarily thats fine too! Everyone who has commented up till now can pay just 360 gems even if they get on at a later run.

@Peacefulbliss, @Imani thanks so much for the advice on pricing! I had decided to do two runs at 360 gems and after that the price will be 500g if there's any more takers, mostly because I really want 3-6 accents for myself but i don't have the gems and wanted to make sure it was cheap enough that some others would be interested in helping to buy the blueprint, lol. I appreciate your advice a lot!
Hello, thanks for commenting and the interest!

I messed with it some more, you can see the updated version at http://flooblwroosblng.tumblr.com/accent. for now unless someone has advice about making it more acceptable in terms of following the rules(i'm still unsure about the lines and darkness), this is going to be my first application attemtpt.

so i think there looks to be about 11 people interested. I should have already mentioned but i need 360 gems from 7 people before i can buy the blueprint and apply the first run. so i guess how this will work is, everyone who has already commented has a slot reserved for the first run until the 5th (two days) to send me the gems. The first seven people have first dibs (Shian, briar, peacefulbliss, nika, vaze, velsim, ruinousomen), if any of them would like to wait for a third run where you don't have to pay up front necessarily thats fine too! Everyone who has commented up till now can pay just 360 gems even if they get on at a later run.

@Peacefulbliss, @Imani thanks so much for the advice on pricing! I had decided to do two runs at 360 gems and after that the price will be 500g if there's any more takers, mostly because I really want 3-6 accents for myself but i don't have the gems and wanted to make sure it was cheap enough that some others would be interested in helping to buy the blueprint, lol. I appreciate your advice a lot!
tumblr_oggmqvJA9z1vbmj4qo1_500.png
oops, @all please see the above comment:

I'd like to do two runs if possible at 360 gems per slot. After the first 14 people have commented, the price will raise to 500 gems if any runs are filled later. If you have commented and you'd like to get in on one of these, please send me 360 gems over CR. The first seven people who commented have until the 5th to send if they would like to be on the first run. If you'd comment at some point if you'd like a later slot I would appreciate it (:

1st run potential slots:

1. @Shian
2. @briar
3. @PeacefulBliss
4. @nika
5. @vaze
6. @velsim
7. @RuinousOmen

2nd run:
1. @rooty
2. @pecha
3. @nightInVienna
4. @Imani
oops, @all please see the above comment:

I'd like to do two runs if possible at 360 gems per slot. After the first 14 people have commented, the price will raise to 500 gems if any runs are filled later. If you have commented and you'd like to get in on one of these, please send me 360 gems over CR. The first seven people who commented have until the 5th to send if they would like to be on the first run. If you'd comment at some point if you'd like a later slot I would appreciate it (:

1st run potential slots:

1. @Shian
2. @briar
3. @PeacefulBliss
4. @nika
5. @vaze
6. @velsim
7. @RuinousOmen

2nd run:
1. @rooty
2. @pecha
3. @nightInVienna