Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kalvin's Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 80 81
@Kalvin

Fae Tessera is GORGEOUS. Is it by chance available?
@Kalvin

Fae Tessera is GORGEOUS. Is it by chance available?
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@AlexiCyn
Hi!
Sorry for the late reply, I've seen the ping when I had no time and later forgot to reply!

I haven't printed it yet, because you're the first one interested in the skin here. I think, if you're still interested, I'll make a pack of five, because I have enough funds to cover the other slots... x) The copy would cost you 750g then. So if you'd still like me to print it, tell me! :->
@AlexiCyn
Hi!
Sorry for the late reply, I've seen the ping when I had no time and later forgot to reply!

I haven't printed it yet, because you're the first one interested in the skin here. I think, if you're still interested, I'll make a pack of five, because I have enough funds to cover the other slots... x) The copy would cost you 750g then. So if you'd still like me to print it, tell me! :->
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
I'd still like it. I need a day or two get the gems together... so many PRETTIES!!!

Would that be OK?
I'd still like it. I need a day or two get the gems together... so many PRETTIES!!!

Would that be OK?
@AlexiCyn
That's fine! I've submitted the skincent. When it got accepted and I have the copies, I'll start a 2W-CR to you. :->
Or a PA if you prefer that. xD
@AlexiCyn
That's fine! I've submitted the skincent. When it got accepted and I have the copies, I'll start a 2W-CR to you. :->
Or a PA if you prefer that. xD
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

@Kalvin

Either works great for me. I'm really surprised it didn't get more attention. It's really lovely and detailed.
@Kalvin

Either works great for me. I'm really surprised it didn't get more attention. It's really lovely and detailed.
@AlexiCyn

The skin has been printed!

I'm going to send you your copy per PA now. :->
@AlexiCyn

The skin has been printed!

I'm going to send you your copy per PA now. :->

he/him
FR+9

I'm in love with your Crystalline Gala design! Would you add me to your pinglist? ^^
I'm in love with your Crystalline Gala design! Would you add me to your pinglist? ^^
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@hyuukiru
I'm glad you like it! And I've added you to my pinglist, sorry for the wait! :->
@hyuukiru
I'm glad you like it! And I've added you to my pinglist, sorry for the wait! :->

he/him
FR+9

@Kalvin
Please ping me if you print Frigid Preservation :)
@Kalvin
Please ping me if you print Frigid Preservation :)
@Snafflewyrm
Will do! I'm happy you're interested in it! :-D
@Snafflewyrm
Will do! I'm happy you're interested in it! :-D

he/him
FR+9

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 80 81