Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 382 383
Can I be removed from g.a.s.p? I want to redo my entries.
Can I be removed from g.a.s.p? I want to redo my entries.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart

I've deleted all four entries ^^
@Reignhart

I've deleted all four entries ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Can my listing on the pinglist be changed so that I don't get pinged for auctions as well?
Can my listing on the pinglist be changed so that I don't get pinged for auctions as well?
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody
done
@FireflyRhapsody
done
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Hi! I just resubmitted my form, but I don't see a way to delete my previous entries, so could I be removed before re-added? Sorry for asking after the fact!
Hi! I just resubmitted my form, but I don't see a way to delete my previous entries, so could I be removed before re-added? Sorry for asking after the fact!
a+brindle cat.png
@angii
if you need to remove/edit entries, just ask in this thread. I've removed your earlier entry but kept your most recent one!
@angii
if you need to remove/edit entries, just ask in this thread. I've removed your earlier entry but kept your most recent one!
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Thank you!
Thank you!
a+brindle cat.png
@refrayn Could I please be removed from the stars/galaxy/nebula keyword?
@refrayn Could I please be removed from the stars/galaxy/nebula keyword?
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

The "space/galaxy/stars/nebula" keyword doesn't seem to be a part of your entry. Please don't ping anyone in this thread when requesting changes to an entry, as there a multiple GASP mods that may help you out ^^"
@nohsara

The "space/galaxy/stars/nebula" keyword doesn't seem to be a part of your entry. Please don't ping anyone in this thread when requesting changes to an entry, as there a multiple GASP mods that may help you out ^^"
jA0Unwf.gif
@Fujinyumi

Done! ^^
@Fujinyumi

Done! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 382 383