Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shian's Skin Collection
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MurEyeUh I have all of those already. Thank you though. I'd be happy to sell it outright for 500g.
@MurEyeUh I have all of those already. Thank you though. I'd be happy to sell it outright for 500g.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian
I have Starwatcher's Bless.

Not sure if you are still looking for that one or not.
@Shian
I have Starwatcher's Bless.

Not sure if you are still looking for that one or not.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
how much would the female pearlcatcher electrified accent be?
how much would the female pearlcatcher electrified accent be?
@Shian I would kill for that festival gfh (or something like that) that you have
I have a lot of old plague stuff (and very expensive skins) that I would trade for it

I have things like Sickness Sprite and Masscarade of flames- as well as lots of old familiars
@Shian I would kill for that festival gfh (or something like that) that you have
I have a lot of old plague stuff (and very expensive skins) that I would trade for it

I have things like Sickness Sprite and Masscarade of flames- as well as lots of old familiars
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
@drplaguedoctor sure! What skins do you have? I’d love to trade
@drplaguedoctor sure! What skins do you have? I’d love to trade
Y3kY2LN.png
Abyss striker
Gilded glass
Fairydust cluster
PlasmaProfesser
Masquerade of Flames
Sickness sprite
Falling star
Crystalglass Veil
@Shian all the skins I'm willing to trade
(on a really old computer to linking is basically impossible)
Abyss striker
Gilded glass
Fairydust cluster
PlasmaProfesser
Masquerade of Flames
Sickness sprite
Falling star
Crystalglass Veil
@Shian all the skins I'm willing to trade
(on a really old computer to linking is basically impossible)
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
@Shian reminder ping
@Shian reminder ping
I’m on mobile and I’m visiting my parents this week so looking them all up is time consuming.
I’m on mobile and I’m visiting my parents this week so looking them all up is time consuming.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian would relinque interest you in a trade for sun king ? if not, i may be able to buy it for gems
@Shian would relinque interest you in a trade for sun king ? if not, i may be able to buy it for gems
Scorchpaw Prowler
Oh wow, I haven't seen another copy of the in years! What an impressive collection. @Shian
Oh wow, I haven't seen another copy of the in years! What an impressive collection. @Shian
siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6