Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~~Pika's skin shop~~
1 2
Hi, this is Pika. I've just join FR in June. This is my first time to design a skin, it is not very good but I will work harder next time. [center][size=4][font=century gothic]New Skin Show: Star night[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247223/24722222_350.png[/img] [skin=18674] 500 G / 450,000 TR[/center]
Hi, this is Pika. I've just join FR in June.
This is my first time to design a skin, it is not very good but I will work harder next time.
New Skin Show: Star night
24722222_350.png

500 G / 450,000 TR
9c84935ca4a586dcs.jpg
=-=
=-=
9c84935ca4a586dcs.jpg
@PikaCasablanca Don't undervalue your work - this is a really cool skin! I can't believe it's your first work. :)
@PikaCasablanca Don't undervalue your work - this is a really cool skin! I can't believe it's your first work. :)
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
@Itarille
Thank you for your encouragement :D
@Itarille
Thank you for your encouragement :D
9c84935ca4a586dcs.jpg
@PikaCasablanca
Wow! I totally agree with @/Itarille! It's amazing! Though I've never tried making a skin/accent, I think that I'll never ever be able to create something that awesome. :P And I'd love to buy it, just that I don't have enough treasure and gems. :(
@PikaCasablanca
Wow! I totally agree with @/Itarille! It's amazing! Though I've never tried making a skin/accent, I think that I'll never ever be able to create something that awesome. :P And I'd love to buy it, just that I don't have enough treasure and gems. :(
yv0mNts.png
@PikaCasablanca This is really beautiful! You definitely have talent! Just a heads up though; full-coverage skins are a much harder sell than accents or even skinscents (over the 30% but less than 100% coverage). I'd love to see what you make next!
@PikaCasablanca This is really beautiful! You definitely have talent! Just a heads up though; full-coverage skins are a much harder sell than accents or even skinscents (over the 30% but less than 100% coverage). I'd love to see what you make next!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
Thank you very much!!! : )
@Tiriea
Thank you very much!!! : )
9c84935ca4a586dcs.jpg
Wow I'd.totally buy it if I had money. But. I dont.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL
I hope you'll sell it again sometime when I figure out how to.get more money!
I.mean maybe I.should try making my own skins. But money...
Wow I'd.totally buy it if I had money. But. I dont.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL
I hope you'll sell it again sometime when I figure out how to.get more money!
I.mean maybe I.should try making my own skins. But money...
vVseha8.gif
↑NOW EXTREMELY OUTDATED Art Shop
@PikaCasablanca Wow!! I already want it!! I shall save up for it.... I... I need to expand lair and get dragons first. Wishlist it goes....
@PikaCasablanca Wow!! I already want it!! I shall save up for it.... I... I need to expand lair and get dragons first. Wishlist it goes....
Ultimate dook-dook Energy
@Suraap
I'm glad you like it. :)
You can find this skin in AH!
@Suraap
I'm glad you like it. :)
You can find this skin in AH!
9c84935ca4a586dcs.jpg
1 2