Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | StygianForm's Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@StygianForm
Slot for Gothic Lace please!
@StygianForm
Slot for Gothic Lace please!
@StygianForm

slot for coatl lace please!!!
@StygianForm

slot for coatl lace please!!!
@Ravenmoon Got it! :) I'll go ahead and submit another run of that soon, even if it's not all the way to 10 slots yet.

@Masumi @Angeleina You're both down for a slot on the second run, thanks!
@Ravenmoon Got it! :) I'll go ahead and submit another run of that soon, even if it's not all the way to 10 slots yet.

@Masumi @Angeleina You're both down for a slot on the second run, thanks!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm

Oooh I'd love a copy of coatl lace!
@StygianForm

Oooh I'd love a copy of coatl lace!
@Zilleniose Thanks! I'll put you on the list for the second run :)
@Zilleniose Thanks! I'll put you on the list for the second run :)
@StygianForm

Can I get a copy of gothic lace please? I would also like to be pinged for future accents.
@StygianForm

Can I get a copy of gothic lace please? I would also like to be pinged for future accents.
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Jinkx Thanks! I added you to the general ping, and the second run of Gothic Lace :)
@Jinkx Thanks! I added you to the general ping, and the second run of Gothic Lace :)
@KittyAoba @Mangusto @tehcoffeezombie @IgnisFlamel @Niharike @Kyrislian @NorthPrincess @Heronfoot

Hi everyone! 7 slots have sent in their payments, so I'm going to go ahead and submit the skin for approval! I'll let everyone know when the first run was approved, and send out the accents. The review/approval process takes about a week.
@KittyAoba @Mangusto @tehcoffeezombie @IgnisFlamel @Niharike @Kyrislian @NorthPrincess @Heronfoot

Hi everyone! 7 slots have sent in their payments, so I'm going to go ahead and submit the skin for approval! I'll let everyone know when the first run was approved, and send out the accents. The review/approval process takes about a week.
@StygianForm Sent payment for the female Gothic Lace... noticed you have a male version on your front page as well. Could you add me to the list for that one as well? :o
@StygianForm Sent payment for the female Gothic Lace... noticed you have a male version on your front page as well. Could you add me to the list for that one as well? :o
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba Thank you! The female accent has been submitted, so it should just be a couple more days.

I haven't officially pinged the GASP for the male accent, I was thinking of waiting until the female version got approved, but I'll add you to the list for it! :)
@KittyAoba Thank you! The female accent has been submitted, so it should just be a couple more days.

I haven't officially pinged the GASP for the male accent, I was thinking of waiting until the female version got approved, but I'll add you to the list for it! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42