Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (LF) Inked or similar accents
I remember when these were everywhere, and now of course I want them!

I'm searching for Rhea's RAINBOW RAGE, plus any female version of tec's Inked accents! I am especially looking for the Tundra version. This only had one printing run, so I expect to be looking for a good while.

And heck - if you know of anyone currently making or selling similar female accents to these, especially anything for a Tundra, please tell me! I want the accent for a My Immortal dragon that apparently has 'black Contour, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow'. Black outlines would be good enough for me, but if you do have an accent that gives a false Contour or eyeliner, let me know.
I remember when these were everywhere, and now of course I want them!

I'm searching for Rhea's RAINBOW RAGE, plus any female version of tec's Inked accents! I am especially looking for the Tundra version. This only had one printing run, so I expect to be looking for a good while.

And heck - if you know of anyone currently making or selling similar female accents to these, especially anything for a Tundra, please tell me! I want the accent for a My Immortal dragon that apparently has 'black Contour, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow'. Black outlines would be good enough for me, but if you do have an accent that gives a false Contour or eyeliner, let me know.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner if you have a tumblr I'm hosting a giveaway with the last copy of rainbow rage as a possible prize http://cassowarhea.tumblr.com/post/145311761974

I also have some last copies of other versions available

@Spooner if you have a tumblr I'm hosting a giveaway with the last copy of rainbow rage as a possible prize http://cassowarhea.tumblr.com/post/145311761974

I also have some last copies of other versions available

Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea - Ahhh, if only Wrath Eater was for a female dragon! It's perfect, orz.

Anyway, I've signed up for your giveaway. Thanks for letting me know!
@Rhea - Ahhh, if only Wrath Eater was for a female dragon! It's perfect, orz.

Anyway, I've signed up for your giveaway. Thanks for letting me know!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png