Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Sheba's Accent Trades and Sales~
Hello everyone! This thread is for selling, trading and keeping track of my accents. My customs are in a separate section at the end of the accent list and my wishlist is after that. I always say 'accents', but I also like skincents and a small amount of skins, please don't feel limited in what you offer because of the term.

Please keep the following points in mind:
  • I am only interested in accents/skincents for Imperial females and Skydancer females. Exceptions are only made for accents which have bunnies or Maren as a theme.
  • I like the following themes: Filigrees, jewelry, flowers, space, silks, asia, magic, holy (=/=angelic). Please don't offer things with gore or bones/skeletons. I'm also not interested in food or robot accents.
  • If you want to buy something for currency, please make an offer.
  • I also buy things on my wishlist with gems/treasure. Again, please let me know how much you would want in this case.
  • The accents in each section are listed in ID order. The easier to trade accents will not necessarily be cheaper; it just means I'm more likely to be willing to part with them.

~Easier to trade:~
(I am for sure willing to sell these outright for gems or trade them for accents I don't super-want as I'm not using these at all on my dragons.)

~More difficult to trade:~
(I like these quite a bit more, but am still willing to sell outright. Often I have a lot of copies of these things, so feel free to inquire.)

~Hard to trade:~
(Here it gets pretty difficult. You will either need to offer a good price or an accent I really like to get these from me.)

~Good luck:~
(There are two types of things on this list: Accents I have a single copy of and love a lot but consider trading in very rare cases or accents which would normally belong to the 'reference only' section but which I have more than one copy of. Unless you seriously overoffer gems or offer something from the higher ranks of my wishlist, you're probably out of luck.)

~Reference only:~
(In this list are accents I absolutely love and only have a single copy of. I do not plan to sell any of them at all. You may ask, of course, but don't expect a positve answer unless you offer something really, really, really crazy.)

~Tradeable customs:~
(I usually only trade my customs for other customs and not retired accents, sorry! The custom market has such fluctuating prices that getting something with equal rarity is usually fairer than setting a price on it. But feel free to try gem offers!)

1 in existance each, tradeable for good offers. Note that I paid a lot for Wanderer, if you want to offer on it.

2 in existence (lavender), 3 in existence (blue/pink), printing rights are with me so I could print more, maybe willing to do that for a good offer. Don't want to go over 5 for each, max.

10 in existence, 9 with me, no more will be printed. Willing to trade for other limited customs and the like.

~Untradeable customs:~
(These customs are not tradeable, either because they are gifts, the artist doesn't allow reselling or because I plain and simply won't trade them, ever. Seriously. They are mainly listed here because some people like to know where customs end up.)

~Wishlist:~

Ultimate Wish:

Top Priority:

High Priority:

Medium Priority:

Low Priority:

@Sheba
Hello everyone! This thread is for selling, trading and keeping track of my accents. My customs are in a separate section at the end of the accent list and my wishlist is after that. I always say 'accents', but I also like skincents and a small amount of skins, please don't feel limited in what you offer because of the term.

Please keep the following points in mind:
  • I am only interested in accents/skincents for Imperial females and Skydancer females. Exceptions are only made for accents which have bunnies or Maren as a theme.
  • I like the following themes: Filigrees, jewelry, flowers, space, silks, asia, magic, holy (=/=angelic). Please don't offer things with gore or bones/skeletons. I'm also not interested in food or robot accents.
  • If you want to buy something for currency, please make an offer.
  • I also buy things on my wishlist with gems/treasure. Again, please let me know how much you would want in this case.
  • The accents in each section are listed in ID order. The easier to trade accents will not necessarily be cheaper; it just means I'm more likely to be willing to part with them.

~Easier to trade:~
(I am for sure willing to sell these outright for gems or trade them for accents I don't super-want as I'm not using these at all on my dragons.)

~More difficult to trade:~
(I like these quite a bit more, but am still willing to sell outright. Often I have a lot of copies of these things, so feel free to inquire.)

~Hard to trade:~
(Here it gets pretty difficult. You will either need to offer a good price or an accent I really like to get these from me.)

~Good luck:~
(There are two types of things on this list: Accents I have a single copy of and love a lot but consider trading in very rare cases or accents which would normally belong to the 'reference only' section but which I have more than one copy of. Unless you seriously overoffer gems or offer something from the higher ranks of my wishlist, you're probably out of luck.)

~Reference only:~
(In this list are accents I absolutely love and only have a single copy of. I do not plan to sell any of them at all. You may ask, of course, but don't expect a positve answer unless you offer something really, really, really crazy.)

~Tradeable customs:~
(I usually only trade my customs for other customs and not retired accents, sorry! The custom market has such fluctuating prices that getting something with equal rarity is usually fairer than setting a price on it. But feel free to try gem offers!)

1 in existance each, tradeable for good offers. Note that I paid a lot for Wanderer, if you want to offer on it.

2 in existence (lavender), 3 in existence (blue/pink), printing rights are with me so I could print more, maybe willing to do that for a good offer. Don't want to go over 5 for each, max.

10 in existence, 9 with me, no more will be printed. Willing to trade for other limited customs and the like.

~Untradeable customs:~
(These customs are not tradeable, either because they are gifts, the artist doesn't allow reselling or because I plain and simply won't trade them, ever. Seriously. They are mainly listed here because some people like to know where customs end up.)

~Wishlist:~

Ultimate Wish:

Top Priority:

High Priority:

Medium Priority:

Low Priority:

@Sheba
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
(Reserve post in case I need it)
(Reserve post in case I need it)
(And one more reserve post just in case I ever decide to put wishlist and customs in their own posts.)

Now open!
(And one more reserve post just in case I ever decide to put wishlist and customs in their own posts.)

Now open!