Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decal Rosin Ratio | hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
@arach @Takora @Candace @hat17

Copies of the Sylph have just arrived! You all will be receiving your copy through CR shortly. Thank you all for helping fund this print run, and I hope everyone enjoys their new accent! :D

@Kaitii and @Mudcat, I have not received payment for your copy of Sylph. I will temporarily hold onto your copies, but if after a week I do not receive a response from you, you will forfeit your copy and it will be sold on the AH. Please contact me ASAP! I'm more than happy to give you time if you need it, but I need to hear from you and know what's up!
@arach @Takora @Candace @hat17

Copies of the Sylph have just arrived! You all will be receiving your copy through CR shortly. Thank you all for helping fund this print run, and I hope everyone enjoys their new accent! :D

@Kaitii and @Mudcat, I have not received payment for your copy of Sylph. I will temporarily hold onto your copies, but if after a week I do not receive a response from you, you will forfeit your copy and it will be sold on the AH. Please contact me ASAP! I'm more than happy to give you time if you need it, but I need to hear from you and know what's up!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Airis @Sylwyth

Hello, you all were on the pinglist for the Sylph accent for Snapper F, and I'm pinging to let you know that I have 4 extra copies from the most recent print run. If you would like a copy, they are available on the AH for 500 gems. Thank you for your time and have a great day! :)
@Airis @Sylwyth

Hello, you all were on the pinglist for the Sylph accent for Snapper F, and I'm pinging to let you know that I have 4 extra copies from the most recent print run. If you would like a copy, they are available on the AH for 500 gems. Thank you for your time and have a great day! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Kaitii, sounds good and thank you for your reply!

Whenever you're ready to pay, just send me a 2-way CR and I'll trade the accent for your payment. And if you need more time for whatever reason, just let me know :)
@Kaitii, sounds good and thank you for your reply!

Whenever you're ready to pay, just send me a 2-way CR and I'll trade the accent for your payment. And if you need more time for whatever reason, just let me know :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
I just cancelled the CR because it said you don’t have the item. It’s a known annoyance with the new CR. Would you mind sending through pm instead? Thank you!
@arcaneidolriots
I just cancelled the CR because it said you don’t have the item. It’s a known annoyance with the new CR. Would you mind sending through pm instead? Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17, I was just about to message you if you were having this problem when I saw the canceled CR. Another player just sent me a PM about this issue. This is the first time I've encountered this problem, but I'll keep it in mind in the future. Thanks for letting me know and I'll send your accent in a PM shortly!
@hat17, I was just about to message you if you were having this problem when I saw the canceled CR. Another player just sent me a PM about this issue. This is the first time I've encountered this problem, but I'll keep it in mind in the future. Thanks for letting me know and I'll send your accent in a PM shortly!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots assuming you might do another run of Sylph I would love a treasure slot c:
@arcaneidolriots assuming you might do another run of Sylph I would love a treasure slot c:
@Uniformshark, I actually have one extra copy of Sylph left if you're interested! I have it listed on the AH for 500 gems, but I can take treasure at 1:700 instead if you want it.
@Uniformshark, I actually have one extra copy of Sylph left if you're interested! I have it listed on the AH for 500 gems, but I can take treasure at 1:700 instead if you want it.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots will you make other runs so i codul get the preorder price? Or is this the last one? Should it be the last ill take it uvu
@arcaneidolriots will you make other runs so i codul get the preorder price? Or is this the last one? Should it be the last ill take it uvu
@Uniformshark, I don't know when my next run of Sylph will be since I'll only be reprinting accents based on the amount of people interested. It could be a while since a lot of the people initially interested in the accent have already ordered and received their copies and my shop is still very new lol. I also have a couple new accents in the works so funds will be going towards printing those instead of reruns.

I don't plan on retiring Sylph any time soon though, so I can add you the rerun pinglist if you'd rather pay the preorder price. Let me know what you'd like to do! :)
@Uniformshark, I don't know when my next run of Sylph will be since I'll only be reprinting accents based on the amount of people interested. It could be a while since a lot of the people initially interested in the accent have already ordered and received their copies and my shop is still very new lol. I also have a couple new accents in the works so funds will be going towards printing those instead of reruns.

I don't plan on retiring Sylph any time soon though, so I can add you the rerun pinglist if you'd rather pay the preorder price. Let me know what you'd like to do! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@SilverS, sorry but slots are not open for Sylph right now! If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist for the accent.
@SilverS, sorry but slots are not open for Sylph right now! If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist for the accent.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40