Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Deer's Accents (Imp M)
1 2 3 4
Welcome to my accent shop! Black Silks [b]In-stock![/b] [img]https://s1.postimg.org/16j33x34sf/black_silks_base.png[/img] Price: 500 [skin=25156] Slots: 1. [s]Roboticdragon(paid)[/s] 2. Available 3. Available 4. Available 5. AH 6. AH 7. Sold 8. Me 9. Me 10. Me [center][b]Might scrap or redo[/b][/center] Undead Elegance accent [img]http://s11.postimg.org/sn71haqoj/undead_elegance_accent_preview.png[/img] Preorder price: 550 gems Slots: First run 1. JaydedAnima 2. Me 3. 4. 5. (Currently in the process of revamping this one) Wildly Radioactive accent [img]http://s33.postimg.org/aovjiz8zz/Wildly_radioactive_wc_acc.png[/img] Preorder price: 550g First run: 1. Me 2. 3. 4. 5. [center][b]Shelved[/b][/center] [skin=17401]
Welcome to my accent shop!

Black Silks
In-stock!
black_silks_base.png
Price: 500

Slots:
1. Roboticdragon(paid)
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. AH
6. AH
7. Sold
8. Me
9. Me
10. Me

Might scrap or redo
Undead Elegance accent
undead_elegance_accent_preview.png
Preorder price: 550 gems
Slots:
First run
1. JaydedAnima
2. Me
(Currently in the process of revamping this one)

Wildly Radioactive accent
Wildly_radioactive_wc_acc.png
Preorder price: 550g
First run:
1. Me

Shelved

85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@JaydedAnima @Malachai
I made a sale thread if you are still interested
@JaydedAnima @Malachai
I made a sale thread if you are still interested
@thegracefuldeer

Id love a copy please! I cant send the payment right away, im 150 gems short (i bought a dragon on impulse) but ill have it within a couple days
@thegracefuldeer

Id love a copy please! I cant send the payment right away, im 150 gems short (i bought a dragon on impulse) but ill have it within a couple days
@JaydedAnima
Alright, I'll add your name to the slot list. No rush on the payment, I'll probably wait until the list is full before I accept it anyway.
@JaydedAnima
Alright, I'll add your name to the slot list. No rush on the payment, I'll probably wait until the list is full before I accept it anyway.
@thegracefuldeer ahh I really gotta save gems rn and don't have a dragon for it, but this accent is really cool! bump!

edit: also, you should try pinging the GASP for more visibility!
@thegracefuldeer ahh I really gotta save gems rn and don't have a dragon for it, but this accent is really cool! bump!

edit: also, you should try pinging the GASP for more visibility!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryoubakura
Thank you! And I pinged the GASP on the interest check thread for this accent and no one responded, I don't want to bother anyone by repinging them lol
@ryoubakura
Thank you! And I pinged the GASP on the interest check thread for this accent and no one responded, I don't want to bother anyone by repinging them lol
@thegracefuldeer

I can't do it right now as I'm currently saving for another accent and have to pay that off; but as soon as that's done, I'd love to order a copy if you're willing to take treasure/payment plans?
@thegracefuldeer

I can't do it right now as I'm currently saving for another accent and have to pay that off; but as soon as that's done, I'd love to order a copy if you're willing to take treasure/payment plans?
knhLXgs.png
@Div3rge
I'm not really interested in treasure payments at the moment, but what would a payment plan entail?
@Div3rge
I'm not really interested in treasure payments at the moment, but what would a payment plan entail?
@thegracefuldeer

It would be for a period of time- usually about a week or two- I'd make periodic payments to you until the balance is paid off. If you're not interested in treasure, I'd pay someone in that treasure to send me the appropriate amount in gems to send to you.
@thegracefuldeer

It would be for a period of time- usually about a week or two- I'd make periodic payments to you until the balance is paid off. If you're not interested in treasure, I'd pay someone in that treasure to send me the appropriate amount in gems to send to you.
knhLXgs.png
@Div3rge
Then sure, I could do the payment plan. I'll add your name to the list. Payment isn't due until all the slots are filled though, so you have some time still.
@Div3rge
Then sure, I could do the payment plan. I'll add your name to the list. Payment isn't due until all the slots are filled though, so you have some time still.
1 2 3 4